Akuratyde Producer Q & A

What's your honest opinion of Claus aka Clod aka Clauswitz aka XoXoX roachspray XoXoX? :teeth:

TBH I haven't spent enough time on this forum to know who that is.

How heavily do BHK samples play a part in your production?

Well look who it is. In all honesty I don't own any and haven't used them. I prefer making my own samples. I make a lot of my own drums either on my synths or by recording percussive sounds. I make a lot of field recordings; city and nature sounds. The bird chirps in "Wonder, Love & Loss" were recorded right outside my studio. "Into The Sea" has wave sounds I recorded at the beach. There are cars honking and people chatting at cafes on the album. I like including stuff like that because it gives the music a unique quality.

TBH I haven't spent enough time on this forum to know who that is.

Well look who it is. In all honesty I don't own any and haven't used them. I prefer making my own samples. I make a lot of my own drums either on my synths or by recording percussive sounds. I make a lot of field recordings; city and nature sounds. The bird chirps in "Wonder, Love & Loss" were recorded right outside my studio. "Into The Sea" has wave sounds I recorded at the beach. There are cars honking and people chatting at cafes on the album. I like including stuff like that because it gives the music a unique quality.
Man that is rad as fk, I have to check that album

Back
Top Bottom