Akuratyde - Home Movies LP - Out Today

ok, finally found the time to listen to the whole thing and it's been a blast. gotta say that the album is more uplifting than i had expected, but the nostalgia is real and there's no doubt that one of my favorite tracks here is quite melancholic. i'm talking about "white pedals" (or "petals" ?), which is not only a highly emotive piece of music but also proof that a very small amount of text can tell an entire story. kinda reminds me of "in my arms" by synkro feat. manos, but not too much. ;)
other favs are "before" and "lost for words"and apart from that, i can already say that this is an album that can literally put a listener in a better mood. :applause:really happy to add this beauty to my collection. respect to akuratyde and bmtm.

ok, finally found the time to listen to the whole thing and it's been a blast. gotta say that the album is more uplifting than i had expected, but the nostalgia is real and there's no doubt that one of my favorite tracks here is quite melancholic. i'm talking about "white pedals" (or "petals" ?), which is not only a highly emotive piece of music but also proof that a very small amount of text can tell an entire story. kinda reminds me of "in my arms" by synkro feat. manos, but not too much. ;)

Thanks mate! We actually had more lyrics for "White Pedals" but cut them down to keep things streamlined and simple. Glad you dig it. Also, good ear, "Lost Here" by Synkro and Robert Manos was definitely part of the inspiration for that tune.

other favs are "before" and "lost for words"and apart from that, i can already say that this is an album that can literally put a listener in a better mood. :applause:really happy to add this beauty to my collection. respect to akuratyde and bmtm.

Yeah "Before" is one of my favorite tunes from the album and also the second one I finished ("Solus" was the first). Big up!

I wrote this checklist back in 2013 when I started this project: release on Blu Mar Ten Music and collab with, or get remixed by, either Darren (dBridge), Damon (Kid Drama) or Al (Boddika) and within a few years I’d accomplished those!

I always wanted to work with Synkro and recently collaborated with him on one of my ambient albums I made on lockdown, which I’ll be releasing next year. He did a remix for that and I did a remix for him so that was like a double check.

:love:

man, concrats on the synkro collab. very much looking forward to your ambient works. the thematic concept is just stunnning.

didn't know of the "we need to talk about" section. very good interviews. although it's a bit of a shame that i couldn't find an artist who calls himself kevin.

didn't know of the "we need to talk about" section. very good interviews. although it's a bit of a shame that i couldn't find an artist who calls himself kevin.

Dj Hype's real name is Kevin, or is that not what we're going for here?

I've done a new mix for BMTM

Tracklist:
1. Barefoot - There Is Nothing Else [re:st]
2. Loomis - Blurred Horizon (Akuratyde Remix) [Modern Conveniences]
3. In:Most - Mind’s Eye [Soulvent Records]
4. Nuage - After Rain [Microfunk Music]
5. Akuratyde - Before [Blu Mar Ten Music]
6. 3VS - Monuments [Modern Conveniences]
7. Again Saudade - Drumwave [Inperspective Records]
8. G-Prod - Ngc-3576 (Synkro 96 Remix) [Deeper State Records]
9. Akuratyde - Lost Summer [Blu Mar Ten Music]
10. Blu Mar Ten - She Moves Through (ASC Remix) [Blu Mar Ten Music]
11. Tellus - Down River (Feat. Akuratyde) [Modern Conveniences]
12. HEFT - Appreciate The Love (3VS Remix) [Modern Conveniences]
13. Synkro - ?? (Dub)
14. Akuratyde - Solus [Blu Mar Ten Music]
15. RQ - Solar Wind (Tellus Remix) [Modern Conveniences]
16. Akuratyde - Life Changes [Blu Mar Ten Music]
17. Akuratyde - White Pedals (Feat. David Pittman) [Blu Mar Ten Music]
18. ?? - ?? (Dub)
19. Oliver Yorke - Union [CNVX]
20. Sorse - Whimsical [Modern Conveniences]
21. Akuratyde - Disquiet [Blu Mar Ten Music]
22. Barefoot - Becoming Someone Else [Kizen Records]

I've done a new mix for BMTM

Tracklist:
1. Barefoot - There Is Nothing Else [re:st]
2. Loomis - Blurred Horizon (Akuratyde Remix) [Modern Conveniences]
3. In:Most - Mind’s Eye [Soulvent Records]
4. Nuage - After Rain [Microfunk Music]
5. Akuratyde - Before [Blu Mar Ten Music]
6. 3VS - Monuments [Modern Conveniences]
7. Again Saudade - Drumwave [Inperspective Records]
8. G-Prod - Ngc-3576 (Synkro 96 Remix) [Deeper State Records]
9. Akuratyde - Lost Summer [Blu Mar Ten Music]
10. Blu Mar Ten - She Moves Through (ASC Remix) [Blu Mar Ten Music]
11. Tellus - Down River (Feat. Akuratyde) [Modern Conveniences]
12. HEFT - Appreciate The Love (3VS Remix) [Modern Conveniences]
13. Synkro - ?? (Dub)
14. Akuratyde - Solus [Blu Mar Ten Music]
15. RQ - Solar Wind (Tellus Remix) [Modern Conveniences]
16. Akuratyde - Life Changes [Blu Mar Ten Music]
17. Akuratyde - White Pedals (Feat. David Pittman) [Blu Mar Ten Music]
18. ?? - ?? (Dub)
19. Oliver Yorke - Union [CNVX]
20. Sorse - Whimsical [Modern Conveniences]
21. Akuratyde - Disquiet [Blu Mar Ten Music]
22. Barefoot - Becoming Someone Else [Kizen Records]

Could we have a download link for this please @Akuratyde Dan?

Back
Top Bottom