AK1200 - Fake (Dylan Remix)

sayber said:
Oh yes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! That is truely one hell of a tune Dylan pleas hit us up with some release info:slayer: :slayer: :slayer:

Found a cd it's on AK1200 At Close Range: Mix CD, seems to be quite an old remix man think 2002 it came out on Breakbeat Science.
Yeah it came out on vinyl ages ago, for AK's LP. Digital remixed one of the album tunes too, on another 12", awesome remix.

It'll prolly be an eBay or repress jobba.

sdm said:
Yeah it came out on vinyl ages ago, for AK's LP. Digital remixed one of the album tunes too, on another 12", awesome remix.

It'll prolly be an eBay or repress jobba.

Yeah he remixed Juniors Tune, trust I've searched high &low but no joy so far anyone willing to depart with a copy?

sayber said:
Yeah he remixed Juniors Tune, trust I've searched high &low but no joy so far anyone willing to depart with a copy?
No :teeth:

sayber said:

I found someone with the "Fake" remix, now I gotta persuade them to part with it ...

i got this badboy, bit of a drawn out intro but got crazy beats from the 2nd drop, have to pic it out, wipe the dust and have a listen now!(y)

Back
Top Bottom