AIRPLANE VIP & other unheard of Sub Focus tracks!!!

Mattix

Sub Focus anyone?
VIP Junglist
I was doing the rounds on google the other day and i found what looks like a foreign equivalent to dnbforum and there was a thread in there that had all these sub focus tracks:

Sub Focus - Airplane
Sub Focus - Airplane VIP
Sub Focus - Amazon
Sub Focus - Face Value
Sub Focus - Flamenco
Sub Focus - Hybrid Tekno
Sub Focus - Triple X
Sub Focus & Brookes Brothers - Late Run

Some of them we all no but the ones in bold i don't recognise! Is that cos there older and the names haven't stuck in my head or are they new tracks?

Heres a link to the forum i found them in:

http://www.dnb.az/forum/index.php?showtopic=32&st=100&p=19975&

I want answers damn it from you, you, not you, you, 2 from you and another from you.

NICE!

D'N'B Releases / Д'Н'Б Релизы

In Soviet Russia, tracks release you!

No but really I think those are just tracknames gone wrong. You remember KaZaa and bonzibuddy right. The first p2p programs before torrent you went there and found tunes titled "Pendulum - моЖно парольчЕГ PLANET" and "Noisia - It's Going Down". Now you might think this is bullshit but that p2p culture with "tits xxx boobs pussy sex andy c blowjob" -tags ain't dead, it's well and alive in a place called Russia I've seen TONS of weird tracknames at russian sites and even the producers themselves don't recall making such tunes.

why is it just a list geez?

are they for d/l or what?

what language is that?

I don't know mate, i just found it like that. If you type in Sub Focus - Amazon its comes up with a link to a torrent where you can download pretty much all those tracks up there apart from Airplane VIP.

I would post the link but i don't if it'll go down that well, downloading music for free and ruining the industry etc etc...

My guesses are in doesnt exist. We would've heard it by now tbh. I seriously wouldn't trust what a foreign website says about a London based artist.

In Soviet Russia, tracks release you!

No but really I think those are just tracknames gone wrong. You remember KaZaa and bonzibuddy right. The first p2p programs before torrent you went there and found tunes titled "Pendulum - моЖно парольчЕГ PLANET" and "Noisia - It's Going Down". Now you might think this is bullshit but that p2p culture with "tits xxx boobs pussy sex andy c blowjob" -tags ain't dead, it's well and alive in a place called Russia I've seen TONS of weird tracknames at russian sites and even the producers themselves don't recall making such tunes.

tuna never fails with his damn russian!
:flame:

Whilst we're talking about unreleased sub focus tunes does anyone know where I can have a listen to World Of Hurt?

I DONT wanna download it as I don't DL tunes, but I'd love a listen as I've only ever heard it down at Ram...

Can't find it on YouTube for shit...

Sub Focus - Airplane VIP
Sub Focus - Amazon
Sub Focus - Face Value
Sub Focus - Hybrid Tekno
Sub Focus & Brookes Brothers - Late Run

There was a different mix of Airplane, it had a different guitar lead.

Amazon i think became Danny Wheeler (feat. Shae) - Aura (just without Sub Focus's name on it

Not sure whats going on with Face Value

Hybrid tekno was G Dub tune under that another name that really sounded like Sub Focus (believe this got leaked and never put out)

Late Run maybe seeing release via Frequency at some point.

other Sub Focus tunes you may of heard of

Footprints,
VCF,
Follow The Light,
Let the story begin,
Find Away,
Destination:Void (dont think this ever was finished or maybe not even started lol)

some of these will prolly never see wax ;-(

Last edited:

Footprints,
VCF,
Follow The Light,
Let the story begin,
Find Away,
Destination:Void (dont think this ever was finished or maybe not even started lol)

I will not be happy if this doesn't get a release. Ray mate please tell Sub to stick this on his album!!!

There was a different mix of Airplane, it had a different guitar lead.

Amazon i think became Danny Wheeler (feat. Shae) - Aura (just without Sub Focus's name on it

Not sure whats going on with Face Value

Hybrid tekno was G Dub tune under that another name that really sounded like Sub Focus (believe this got leaked and never put out)

Late Run maybe seeing release via Frequency at some point.

Footprints,
VCF,
Follow The Light,
Let the story begin,
Find Away,

Nice one Ray you ledge!

Does anyone recall the Sub Focus & Chino collab?? You should Ray as i heard it on your dnbsource mix years ago!!!

Fucking amazing tune!!!

any 1 have audio for this one please ?
i never heard of it , is it old ? i mean before meantime ?
Yeah it's quite old, like 2005-06. Here's a clip:

http://rapidshare.com/files/138085755/Sub_Focus_-_Footprints__Live_Clip_.mp3

These atomic footprints on the sands of time can never be erased. They point a path which leads to unparalled progress, or unparalled destruction. Just as in the darkness of the desert morning, when the atomic age was born, atomic power puts the question squarely on mankind. :slayer:

Back
Top Bottom