AIR Music's Hybrid 3 + all exp. for $9 - PluginBoutique.com

xiris

Resident Canadian
VIP Junglist
It looks like a pretty standard synth, 6 osc, LFOs, envelopes, everything programmable to 4 macro controls, etc etc [watch the demo video 3 if you want a quick walkthrough of what features are in there]

What's really got my interest is that it comes with 1200 presets [before expansion packs]
and that's $1
So at the very least you've got tons of sounds to help get your creative juices flowing for $1,

On top of that...

Each expansion pack is $1 as well... so you can have Hybrid 3 and all the expansions for $9.

Gonna grab the $1 base pack right now and explore... will report back soon.

1st off, size wise [on a mac] this is gonna cost you 160mb on your HD, not bad at all.

Of this boatload of presets i'm hitting about 1 in ten that i'm finding useful.. a lot of lo-fi style leads, pads, basses, etc.. its got over 200 presets for pads alone.., most of which i'm hearing as a cool base for modulating the shit out of..

will muck about making sound with this in the next couple days, but my initial impression is "for $1, i have no regrets."

hybrid 3 with dark parallax and the vault extensions and kickbox as they were all 99p, and i had #2 digital credit to use on there!

will try the synth out tomorrow :)

For $1 a pop I couldn't not buy the $6 bundle, scored a free preset pack for Hybrid 3 for rating the plugins too (yeah you know I claimed that bad boy without actually testing anything first). Cheers for the heads up!
They've got some pretty killer deals on izotope plugins right now too, if anyone was holding out on dropping cash on these, it might be a good time to think about it :)

It is a pretty mental deal tbf and I think I'll jump on this bandwagon too. My cousin was telling me about his house mate picking up stuff for super cheap recently, and so it must have been this place. I noticed this on the site for the Hybrid 3 deal.

22 Nov - February 12, 2018

so it looks like there's plenty of time to get hold of it yet.

Just grabbed a couple of the preset packs with virtual cash $$$$

For $1 a pop I couldn't not buy the $6 bundle, scored a free preset pack for Hybrid 3 for rating the plugins too (yeah you know I claimed that bad boy without actually testing anything first). Cheers for the heads up!
They've got some pretty killer deals on izotope plugins right now too, if anyone was holding out on dropping cash on these, it might be a good time to think about it :)

Back
Top Bottom