Air Horns in DnB tunes

haha theres always some twat next to u at a big rave with an air horn blowing along shitly to a tune, cant stand that!

i saw the prodigy some girl next to me was blowing a whistle for the whole set... drove me mad

yeh its like, i know your fucked and in your head you think your making some sort of valuable contribution to the music but just shut the fuck up please

yeh its like, i know your fucked and in your head you think your making some sort of valuable contribution to the music but just shut the fuck up please

in the end i did.. she looked at me with disgust and walked off.

da da duuaaaan! gotta love a bit of horn, only work well really in reggae enfused tunes to be fair! love hearing horns and whistles on tape packs too... really adds to the atmosphere!

havent really got a problem with horns, but whistles are so annoying, i have to move if someone is standing next to me with one.

edit...i kind of misunderstood the point of this thread...has nothing to do with whistles in raves lol

Last edited:
i saw the prodigy some girl next to me was blowing a whistle for the whole set... drove me mad

Ive actually told people to stop doing this when its gotten too much haha

on the air horn debate :)

Sometimes when used well i think it can rock

Optiv - Sodium springs to mind

haha theres always some twat next to u at a big rave with an air horn blowing along shitly to a tune, cant stand that!

Yeah i fucking could swear someone pays him to follow me around im having a fucking laugh at a rave and some cunt who usually has his top off just wont stop blowing his horn in my ear then everyone around him is like 'can i blow it aswell'

But EL Presidente VIP is good with air horns :P

Back
Top Bottom