Air Horn Prank!!

RocksteadyUK

SkimoBeats
VIP Junglist
Yeh so... bought an Air Horn last week to prank someone in my office (I strapped it under his chair... pretty jokes... although didnt catch it on cam) anyway..... went round to Sammy_Dodgers house and decided to set up a prank for the big bad dnb MC Andlar! hahaha... so yeh... we set up 3 cameras....

yeh... share it basically....

Last edited by a moderator:

logikz

I Am Not The King
Tribal Leader
VIP Junglist
haha good work, i was starting to suspect you might be bot, and then you completely redeem yourself

Shatner's Bosom

murder TANMUSHIMUSHI
VIP Junglist
haha good work, i was starting to suspect you might be bot, and then you completely redeem yourself
mean, tweets, cyanide, wrong, prank, horn, goes, celebrities, train, bird, beat, mail, junk, how, method, best, read, aut, flappy, happiness, klakson, vlaku, to, goodbye, facebook, lenos, heartfelt, leno, the, look, tonight, thru, show, with, prank, back, walter, movie, jay, honest, white, names, hearing, an, drive, thrones, nyc, season, of, foreshadowing, hungry, game, bear, loose, ice, and, in, fire, kisses, chass, voix, inclusion, bird, rmi, fails, ridiculousness, 24, big, what, in, wall, game, 1924-2014), leno, mean, fur, memories, fan, waltz, february, this, movie, transvestite, glitchiest, mind, home, love, an, hour, theory, snow, thrones, him, sheldon, tweets, 2014, dogs, foreshadowing, week, goodbye, frosty, nuts, say, dead, pokemon, luge, bernese, toronto, crazy, gta, behind, facebook, samuel, anchor, cubeception, movie, on, challenge, lake, snow, swim, of, panchina, dynamo, surprise, scenes, testa, rich, part, wrong, breaking, bear, for, air, drive, game, ever, not, spin, protection, ktla, with, terminator, douchebag, ball, to, minigame, still, season, 10, who, thru, official, fraud, epic, sfonda, con, thrones, season, game, reading, cyanide, bird, bad, minecraft, theory, justin, best, this, nfl, was, institute, honest, of, on, report, soldier, safety, to, coming, pepsi, making, what, thrones, story, celebrities, cant, america, tv, trailer, americans, you, google, guy, facebook, bang, xbox, walter, an, tweets, nikon, super, mail, new, look, coke, airnzsafetyvideo, bieber

RocksteadyUK

SkimoBeats
VIP Junglist
mean, tweets, cyanide, wrong, prank, horn, goes, celebrities, train, bird, beat, mail, junk, how, method, best, read, aut, flappy, happiness, klakson, vlaku, to, goodbye, facebook, lenos, heartfelt, leno, the, look, tonight, thru, show, with, prank, back, walter, movie, jay, honest, white, names, hearing, an, drive, thrones, nyc, season, of, foreshadowing, hungry, game, bear, loose, ice, and, in, fire, kisses, chass, voix, inclusion, bird, rmi, fails, ridiculousness, 24, big, what, in, wall, game, 1924-2014), leno, mean, fur, memories, fan, waltz, february, this, movie, transvestite, glitchiest, mind, home, love, an, hour, theory, snow, thrones, him, sheldon, tweets, 2014, dogs, foreshadowing, week, goodbye, frosty, nuts, say, dead, pokemon, luge, bernese, toronto, crazy, gta, behind, facebook, samuel, anchor, cubeception, movie, on, challenge, lake, snow, swim, of, panchina, dynamo, surprise, scenes, testa, rich, part, wrong, breaking, bear, for, air, drive, game, ever, not, spin, protection, ktla, with, terminator, douchebag, ball, to, minigame, still, season, 10, who, thru, official, fraud, epic, sfonda, con, thrones, season, game, reading, cyanide, bird, bad, minecraft, theory, justin, best, this, nfl, was, institute, honest, of, on, report, soldier, safety, to, coming, pepsi, making, what, thrones, story, celebrities, cant, america, tv, trailer, americans, you, google, guy, facebook, bang, xbox, walter, an, tweets, nikon, super, mail, new, look, coke, airnzsafetyvideo, bieber
Apparently those are the most popular tags in UK and the US. the second to last one... 'airnzsafetyvideo'. hahaha

Check this one, two of my mates decided to shit my mate Mills up

AAAAAAAAHAHAHAH!!! jokes!!.... that guys reaction + accent is an absolute winner

Last edited by a moderator: