Air 2nd Feb...

BoudiCat

SERIAY.
VIP Junglist
Anyone go?!

I went & woah! It was HEAVY!!! Anyone going to a Nightlife 4 tour date, you've got a good night in store for you :)

Trouble is I've got wayyyyy too many events I wanna go to from the flyer pack!

Anyone going to Valentines B2B next week?!

yeh man i went, night was fucking heavy. wotever tht tune mr c brought in first with like the guitar soundin effect to it was fuckin mindblowin. n yeh im goin 2 b2b valentines guna be dark!

yeh man i went, night was fucking heavy. wotever tht tune mr c brought in first with like the guitar soundin effect to it was fuckin mindblowin. n yeh im goin 2 b2b valentines guna be dark!

Oh my days, all of his set was heavy as fuck.
When he rewinded lowdown again after that person got taken out was hectic.
Red One & Hype smashed it up as well I thought!

B2B's gunna be good as well, went last year!

Anyone go?!

I went & woah! It was HEAVY!!! Anyone going to a Nightlife 4 tour date, you've got a good night in store for you :)

Trouble is I've got wayyyyy too many events I wanna go to from the flyer pack!

When is the cd pack out?? the way people are talkin bout dis andy c set it sounds like a must have

andy c has been smashing it more than ever lately, imo. last couple of times i've seen him he's just been flawless (as ever) but there just seems to be that little bit extra going on... he's definatly stepping his game up for 2008, if that's even possible?!?

andy c has been smashing it more than ever lately, imo. last couple of times i've seen him he's just been flawless (as ever) but there just seems to be that little bit extra going on... he's definatly stepping his game up for 2008, if that's even possible?!?

I reckon it's 'cause of the 15 years of Ram & no one can doubt that D&B is getting bigger & getting ou to more & more people.
He knows he's the best, it's so obvious.
I reckon he gets better with age, but he is actually flawless!
Nightlife 4's gunna be hectic as fuck!

Back
Top Bottom