aint i annoying how tunes take tiiiiime to come out

spiderfran286

"Yes, squid pro roe..."
VIP Junglist
you got to a rave, listen to a radio show and you hear tunes that you instantly love but by the time you can buy the tunes you and everybody else has heard it to death!

tunes should be gettin put out much quicker

yeah dont be silly/cheater cheater! wanted that for months
like this new hazard tune "machette"
i went to see hype/hazard last week and that tune must of got played about 6 times
when it comes out no1 will be bothed!

yh dat is true!!

i find u listen to em ova and ova again then u just get bored of it cus u've listened to it to much lol!!

yh they shud cum out quicker

I Meen not olny have we been waiting scince raves, hazards machette bass ep has been held up from getting released ages ago in march to later this mionth or next month.... If lucky "MAYBE" but i doubt it it will be out this week...

if the tune is good enough it will stand the test of time....
and for 'amateur' dj's outside the old boys club, the skill is in taking a tune that is no longer on the circuit, and doing something new with it in the mix to make it fresh again.

but yes, very annoying.

My gripe is hearing a tune from an album (for example 'monkey boy' rufige kru). I don't keep my ear to the ground as much as some headz, so when the album comes out on vinyl, i buy it - but there's no monkey boy or special request etc etc. Have to buy a separate 12 to get them, then another 12 for another tune.

Why only one tune per side of vinyl? Prototype Years has two on each, so do a lot of albums. I'm only poor, i want the album with all the tunes i'm expecting, i want to 'support the scene' by buying vinyl and i'm treated like a mug! A rich mug at that.

All the old movin shadow/reinforced/suburban base etc etc used to have two tunes per side. I don't recall the sound quality being THAT bad at raves in 92 because of this, and surely cutting techniques have got better since then?

rant over - what does everyone else think?

i dont know why everybody is so fussed about this, yes there are a few tunes that take a while to come out, *cough*Dillinja but the majority take about 3 months or so, plus it always takes longer when there still aint a date for release too

this industry isnt run by money or greed but by the music itself so the producer is most likely goin to go back and touch the tune up a cpl of times before the release jus to make sure the tune is perfect

ppl dont wait for anything these days, and personally i blame the internet coz it gives us so much, so quickly for free

patience is a virtue!

It takes time to build a tune up in order to mximize sales.

Also you'd be suprised how long the behind the scenes stuff take to do. There can be many things that hold up a record. For example if an artists has arelease out on another label at a similar time this can cause dealys. Timing is everything.

people tend to forget that people want to make money lol

yeah dont be silly/cheater cheater! wanted that for months
like this new hazard tune "machette"
i went to see hype/hazard last week and that tune must of got played about 6 times
when it comes out no1 will be bothed!

machete is THE tune of the year so far, of course ppl will be "bothed"

i dont know why everybody is so fussed about this, yes there are a few tunes that take a while to come out, *cough*Dillinja but the majority take about 3 months or so, plus it always takes longer when there still aint a date for release too

this industry isnt run by money or greed but by the music itself so the producer is most likely goin to go back and touch the tune up a cpl of times before the release jus to make sure the tune is perfect

ppl dont wait for anything these days, and personally i blame the internet coz it gives us so much, so quickly for free

patience is a virtue!

True that :2thumbs:

Back
Top Bottom