AIM addys

football345

I remember reading somewhere that a list was posted with a whole load of DNB producers AIM addys. Anyone know if this is still about?

djfreekdnb

tbh mate, if uve got a lot of vinyl, most of the label and producer aims are on the label of the vinyl. that's where i get most of mine.

What kinda if edict do you want to use when instant messaging with record labels or other DJs?

Surely you wouldn't say some thing like, ": YO mang, heres my music ....myspace.com/myDJname, now give me a record-deal and a bunch of money!"

Wheres the line between talking with your friend, and a professional sound designer?

What kinda if edict do you want to use when instant messaging with record labels or other DJs?

Surely you wouldn't say some thing like, ": YO mang, heres my music ....myspace.com/myDJname, now give me a record-deal and a bunch of money!"

Wheres the line between talking with your friend, and a professional sound designer?

i take it that you have tried this and failed?

actually no, i've never had a record companies AIM. lol

Im thinking about this since there is such a gap between talking in person and online. I don't even know any of you for real! I just know your screen name and your signature. lol

actually no, i've never had a record companies AIM. lol

Im thinking about this since there is such a gap between talking in person and online. I don't even know any of you for real! I just know your screen name and your signature. lol

lol... i think you think to much.

Dont ever hit a label up on AIM leaving a myspace link thats first thing.......

Just be polite mate, "Hi there im blah blah" leave ur tune name title etc (make sure details are also in tune title so they know when listening whos it is

Try sending it over and wait simple :)

also... when sending a tune to a label; give it a bloody name!! i get sent stuff called. 'new tune bounce-v56'

save it something like, name-songname-anyotherinfo.mp3 it helps alot.

Back
Top Bottom