AHOY! Logikz is now officially an ADMIN!

logikz

I Am Not The King
Tribal Leader
VIP Junglist
THANKS RUSS OLD MAN haha and thank you lads! only that jpg is not very accurate, an admins life is more like this, but in my case, with added satan and heron and synth:

i got shot up with a shit load of chemicals when i got stitched up at the doctors the other day, and thats how this all came about actually. did you know, that that fking incident cost me my promotion at work?! cos i now there isnt time to train me for the new stuff that would be my promotion for next week, so thats gone to someone else now!!! but theres always this, and at least now i can now ban people! i just have to find the damn button.
been looking for that a while now actually. wonder if they have youtubes about it. they have that about most anything, i watched surgery footage when removing haemorroids, which might sound gross, but if you read it again it said REMOVE, and that is a goddamn joy to look at.

anyway i have to do three days of work worth in 2 hours now.

SIRUS

変なひと
VIP Junglist
Not sure red is your colour, Karlitos. not with those trousers. congs though. do you now have control of nuclear weapons?

Also can I request a new colour username - not pink, you rascal - one befitting of having zero responsibilities, but heavily regarded as being a step up from the regular blue peasant roustabouts. Claret maybe. Yes claret. Shits, that reminds me...

it is WINE O'CLOCK!

Dannyboy93

Raggo
VIP Junglist
congrats karl, thought you was anyway, now you have been officially raised to the level of king.

Also unlucky on the promotion mate, theres always next time, but fuck it, who needs promotions when you are king

ThePapa

Suffragette City..
VIP Junglist
Congratulations Karlos. I for one welcome your potential reign of terror with open arms.

Smarty have you got cancer or something? I'm a bit worried...is there anything you want to tell us?

IV4

DnBF Sheriff
VIP Junglist

I did not vote for him

:korf:

Could I please be the first to request your admistraterioust, an emoji, that I shall only use when when pointing out

If not Smarty?