@Ahmed

rysk

Part-time waster
VIP Junglist
as if it matters, the whole of the new series has been a pile of shitfuckery.
the only decent episode so far was this one.
and maggie has dat ass.

JamesZero

aka Zero Beats
VIP Junglist
the only decent episode so far was this one.
and maggie has dat ass.
Matter of opinion tho ain't it mate, just cos you think it's shit doesn't mean it's ok to spoil it for everyone else.

Now go to your room, no dinner for you tonight.

$marty

Dexcell
Tribal Leader
VIP Junglist
Yes, go play in traffic and get mugged off at Subway again.

What thread did it get spoilt in? I'm only on s02e04 at the moment so I don't wanna read it by mistake.
It was from a week or two ago mate. It's got a spoiler tag on it now. Unfortunately I saw it pre-tag.

$marty

Dexcell
Tribal Leader
VIP Junglist
as if you didn't know it was gonna happen.
No I didn't. Considering the graphic novel's were completely different to what's happened in this season. I didn't have a clue, but once again, thank you so much for ruining it.
I was actually considering banning you when I saw your thread. It pissed me off that much.

DeeGun

Notable Member
VIP Junglist
Dude I suggest you keep on watching teenie slasher films instead of spoilering adult entertainment ;)

---------- Post added at 11:57 ---------- Previous post was at 11:56 ----------

I was actually considering banning you when I saw your thread. It pissed me off that much.
LOL, I totally hoped for it, I was fucking mad angry aswell.

logikz

I Am Not The King
Tribal Leader
VIP Junglist
i dont mind the drivel ahmed normally post but that was not cool. watching a good series is something we all enjoy.
there was a guy i used to work with he would enjoy telling the whole plot including ending of new films to people like it was an interesting and amusing story from his life on fucking mars and he would tell it loud and proud in the middle of the office so you had to hear unless you leave the room or put on headphones. so i told him, i said hey motherf$£ker! stop that! and he did stop telling the plot of new films but went on to telling the plot of old films to people who hadnt seen them and reciting popular pop songs too.

Harry3

Chuki
VIP Junglist
the end of HL2, is that it ends on a cliffhanger and Valve wont release HL2:E3 or Half Life 3 so we can find out what actually fucking happens

richie_stix

gomby plz
VIP Junglist
You have to clarify rich, otherwise I won´t be buying any releases of yourz anymore :teeth:
well, ghey mean gay... as in liking the company of men

and fag as a suffix is applied to anything you want, ergo, gheyfags ;)

seriously doe, ruined endings is a bit shit, if someone had told me the end of dexter i would have ragefagged them... buuuuuut, the walking dead went pretty shit pretty quick, so im on the fence, brool story co

rysk

Part-time waster
VIP Junglist
not even the end doe... only halfway through the series.
the reason walking dead has gone down the shitter is because they sacked the original writer, got some silly bitch in and slashed the budget.
complete lack of pace, hardly any development in story or characters and hugely predictable plots.
looking back on it, yes, spoiling was a bit of a dick move, but i was feeling trollish and if you'd spent more than 5 minutes on 4chan you would've seen the screenshot anyway.

Last edited by a moderator: