Ahmad Bricks EP

beknoxx

7/11 7/11
VIP Junglist
Has anybody else bought this? I went to play it last night and it's so low I can't even use it. I had the volume turned all the way up and the volume of the track I was mixing out of at 1/4 of the way up and the Ahmad/Gremlinz tune was still getting overpowered. I hardly ever bitch about quality of tunes but this is ridiculous on this one. Was just wondering if anybody else had the same issue?
EZ

Sicx

VIP Junglist
Yep same here, I complained to Juno about it when i bagged it. Its unplayable for mixing and listening. Mixdown is very poor, weird thing is the samples on Juno are loud and of a decent quality.
This is what it looks like in Traktor

iamdjsimm

VIP Junglist
I use Platinum Notes on my mp3's so hadn't noticed, but that probably gave the tracks a boost rather than cut all the over powered noise out the top end.

beknoxx

7/11 7/11
VIP Junglist
Yep same here, I complained to Juno about it when i bagged it. Its unplayable for mixing and listening. Mixdown is very poor, weird thing is the samples on Juno are loud and of a decent quality.
This is what it looks like in Traktor

Beatport looked the same way as that Traktor screen shot you have but i have bought tunes like that before and just had to turn the gain up a little more than usual but this is non playable. A shame really cuz it was a pretty solid little release. The Intaference LP sounded fine so I'm not sure what happened here.....

beknoxx

7/11 7/11
VIP Junglist
I use Platinum Notes on my mp3's so hadn't noticed, but that probably gave the tracks a boost rather than cut all the over powered noise out the top end.
I have seen that Platinum Notes but wasn't sure how well it worked. Works good for you? Do you still have to adjust the volume when playing after using it?

beknoxx

7/11 7/11
VIP Junglist
anybody got anywhere with this?
I looked for Ahmad's SC account but didn't see one as stated above. I was gonna send Ink a link to this page to see if we would get a response but I couldn't get SC to recognize ink for the message. If somebody else wants to send and see if there is a response that would be cool...at least we would have tried.

Well I actually got it to go through so I will let everybody know if I hear anything back unless somebody answers in this thread first.....

beknoxx

7/11 7/11
VIP Junglist
So I sent a message to Ahmad and Ink Architecture and no response.....wait a little longer before I come on here and bash them:teeth: