Ahhh my fucking lip!!

sam the dnb man

Variation
VIP Junglist
On saturday I was playing for the Adult team and A long ball came over the top so i rushed out to recieve or punch the ball.
Well upfront the other team had like a 6ft6 striker and he went to header the ball.
I managed to punch it out but got an elbow in my face during the process....
I had to get straight up incase they scored.
There was blood everywhere....It didnt really hurt though.

But now its got all infected...there is a huge slice on my top lip and when i eat or drink it kills.
I wake up every morning with my top and bottom lip stuck together aswell..so it wont heal lol.
Im trying to eat spaghetti on toast and i cant eat the spaghetti.
fuck
it kills
its all infected
its a really deep slice

Any advice to make it better?
Ive used salty water...i even put pure salt on it to see if it would help but it killed like a bitch and didnt do anything after.

ac

Stitches. I had to when I fell over in kiddy school and opened up my bottom lip on a perfectly squared stone step.

deadaelus

Laughter in the Slaughter
VIP Junglist
Don't Drink Beer!

and drink scotch.

Listerene w/ alcohol will hurt like a bitch but will pull the infection out. Or you can use epsom salts in warm water to draw infection out.

JamesZero

aka Zero Beats
VIP Junglist
Its a pain aint it!

I was playing hockey in high school (many years ago!) and some idiot swung to much and hit me in the face with the hocky stick. My pointy tooth (can't remember what they are called!) went all the way through my lip and out the other side. Thats left me scarred.