aheloooooooooooooooooo!

kingoftherastas

my name is lucy, and though my user name says kingoftherastas, im a girl haha! but kings are that teeny bit more prestigius than queens yano what i mean, and me tinks kingoftherastas has a better ring to it, mwahaha!
i turned 18 in january of this year and have been going to raves ever since. i have a lot of love for ze drum and ze bass and am very interested to see where the liquid phenomenom takes the genre! i love anything with deep bass... creaky bass is my favourite hahaaaa! my favourite drum and bass DJs/producers include: B-Complex, Lenzman, Logistics, Unknown Error, Physics, Prolix, Spectrasoul, Crissy Criss, Spor, Muffler, Dirty Phonics, Noisia, Randomer and Klute.
However my other great music love is dubstep, my favourite dubstep DJs/producers include: 2000F, Joker, DJ JSL, Sukh Knight, Plastician, Stenchman, Twisted and Cookie Monsta!
:andy:

i look forward to finding some cool music and talking to people who like the same sort of music as me on this here site. peace out amigos! :)

Welcome on!:wave:

Check out the Member Mixes and Mixes & Track Listings sections for some nice mixes, and also there is a thread called "In Need Of Some Dutty Dubstep" that has some nice and dirty dubstep mixes all over the place in that thread :D.

Enjoy!

Edit: Here's that dubstep thread:

http://dnbforum.com/showthread.php?t=77449

Last edited:
china bearing wholesalers

Welcome to OEM-BEARING.com E SHOP. We are professional China bearing wholesalers.we sell skf bearing,fag bearing ,nsk bearing,timken bearing.1. To ensure that imported a large number of the spot, the origin of bearing;2. Cheap, timely delivery ,in stockBearing Product packaging appearance may change due to changes in the factory in order to prevail in kind packaging; The actual operation of the purchase price due to the specific circumstances of the time and vary in order to mutually agreed price. The original brand name products to ensure product quality commitment; More information on these products, as well as sourcing, delivery and other business information, please use the following exchange:TEL: +86-22-27596611 +86-22-27565577 Auto Fax : +86-22-87720337 Email: yangbearing@yahoo.com.cn Msn : yangwangli@hotmail.com Website: www.oem-bearing.com If you have the demand for bearings, please send an email to me. I will reply to you promptly. The best price, the transittime of goods, transport costs, weight, volume and other parameters in detail.Mode of transport:By AIR , By SHIPING , By UPS , By DHL , By FEDEX

Back
Top Bottom