VIP Junglist
please excuse my attitude,
sorry if im bieng rude,
but i dont think i do know you,
so ill just say hello to you

souljah

liquid lover...
VIP Junglist
all good mate just switched to a new job so am sat behind a computer for most of my shift. allows me again to grace you all with my presence, you lucky people :) you good Joey?

Toejam

OOOBEY DOOBEY
VIP Junglist
In a nutshell, 4CHAN/AIDS/HORSE/JESW/RACIST ISM/ dubstep/AIDS IS FUNNY/4CHAN IS FUNNY/HORSES ARE FUNNY/JEWS ARE FUNNY/RACIST ISM IS FUNNY/*repeat until fluffy and tender

Welcome back Sophie, hope is well

dnbkingz

bollocks
VIP Junglist
In a nutshell, 4CHAN/AIDS/HORSE/JESW/RACIST ISM/ dubstep/AIDS IS FUNNY/4CHAN IS FUNNY/HORSES ARE FUNNY/JEWS ARE FUNNY/RACIST ISM IS FUNNY/*repeat until fluffy and tender

Welcome back Sophie, hope is well
You forgot aids, rape and funny...

logikz

I Am Not The King
Tribal Leader
VIP Junglist
hello.
dont listen to these jokers, 4chan has nothing to do with it, here is whats really been going on: i didnt cut my hair for a long time now and its getting a bit prince perceval
if you know what i mean. ive got this green and black lumberjack shirt on that goes great with my skinny jeans.
my girlfriend is an idiot and id like to trade her in for another model. ive been on tv quite a few times.
borf is a nob, rich is a mod and moskit is a fish experience.
there is this hilaaarious new show called phoneshop, where everybody talks like ali g, remember him? with the innint and the aaaaigt?
heist defended his honor against a random genral forum guy who hated on his tunes, saying that he can keep hating cos he (heist) was out there makin movies,
writing songs and fighting round the world. with his boat tugger. it was a very appreciated appearance by his fans who were commending
the fact that he didnt get into a 'flame war' and saying how stupid this guy was to say bad internet messages about heists music when
hes a regular on the forum.
so thats the week in whole, you can take your old seat and just pick up where you left off basically. xoxox