ah, hell no...a dayum n00b...

Discussion in 'Waffle' started by katastrofika, Feb 7, 2004.

1. katastrofika

katastrofika Dark Mastah

Sorry :shit_happ

Everybody was a noob one day...New forum, new member, a new noob. Thought that this seemed to be about the right place to introduce myself, so here goes...

24 years old, living in Montreal, Canada. Classically trained musician, now producing dnb since about a year and a half. Huge Amon Tobin fan...naturally...also Darchives. Main focus is dark, hard, and industrial, with the occasional epic.

I produce all in the computer, principally with Reason 2.5. Do a fair bit of external stuff, though, mainly in Cubase. Hell, I may as well pimp a couple of my tracks right here and now.

Sonic Apocalypse
    This one is basically just sort of a drum programming feast...short, hard, and to-the-point. A bit of an excercise in contradictions, if you will...

Industrial Thrashings
    What you see is what you get. A thorough industrial makeover.

Guilty--The Final Judgement
    A nine and a half minute long epic dnb orchestral helltrack.

I suppose that will do for now, especially considering that it's not even in the right damn forum, but I figured that I wouldn't bother posting up my songs individually in the "pimp yo shit heah" forum...

So, I'm looking forward to getting to know some of you, and hopefully getting your opinions on my ish...Feel free to link me up with yours in return, and I'll try to check some of the existing stuff here out. I like this place 8)

Oh, and by the way...the name that I've been using is nebUlous, but apparently it's taken...so this is sort of like my secondary name, if you will...

Peace,
    k.

2. Triple M

Triple M Admin

Welcome to dnbf mang!! :welcome:

3. Cube

Cube www.exegene.com

word, amon rules :banana:

4. sdm

sdm This is Dog Fort

Welcome gyue :]

5. CoB