Agent Mulda - Down To Earth (New Version...)

cool sound, almost like spirit at times. generally i find there are way too many parts in the track and the melodies dont really work for me. but just roll it out abit more, you dont have to change stuff all the time.

Cheers for your feedback. I see what you mean. I was just trying to stop it from getting too repetitive, but in future I will bear that in mind.

Appreciate the feedback

locked....

Synths in intro are a bit too quiet for the drums level in intro
Didnt really build up much at all into drop. Just kinda dropped in.
Defo needs to build more, there are also some key issues with the bass, the last note in particular.

I like the film sample half way through, thats really good, and the way you build up here is great! really teases.

i like this section better for sure, i rekon u could drop out the synths here tho to give it a totally different vibe!
Not bad man good effort!

appreciate the feedback from those who have left it.

Track needs a lot of work. This is my first D&B track and there are a lot of issues.

Started working on something toatally fresh, may import the vocal sample and some element and totally rework the track, or I think I might just go from scratch on something a bit exciting.

Thanks again!:cowbell:

trick is to try and get a bass line or hook that people want to hear over and over, then do variations and as said , roll in and out with maybe one major change

Nice tune thou bro, drums sound pretty good

Enter your track into the "Talent Of The Month" competition for a chance to have your track played on our www.dnbforum.com podcast.

For entry details and rules please read the stickied posts at the top of this thread or follow this link.

Back
Top Bottom