Age limits on festivals etc?

Nutek

movement junglist
VIP Junglist
this year i MUST get to a d&b festival or whatever, but the only thing im worried about is age limits and that, do they usually have them? if they do, il probs just invest in a trusty fake i.d but still would be good to know innit, cheers (y)

I know that Sanctuary is an over 18 festival.
I'm fairly sure that Global is & the Summer Sound System is as well.
If you look old enough then go for it mate. But if not I wouldn't.
I think they're fairly leniant but if you look 12 then they won't let you in.
I still get ID'd sometimes & I don't look under 18 that's for sure!

Which one do you wanna go to?

how old do you look mate. i mean if you're going with all your mates who look fairly young it might seem a bit suspicious but if your with older heads you should be fine. i mean there's so many people going in at one time i doubt they will clock. I went Global Gathering when I was your age so I say go for it!!!

Ive been told i looked about 17 before, id say i look about that when i havent shaved for a few days aswell :lol:

Cheers for the help, i just wana get to any festival as soon as :P I might invest in a fake id just to be sure, the boy i wana go with looks about 12 though, what a fucking let down haha!

Ive been told i looked about 17 before, id say i look about that when i havent shaved for a few days aswell :lol:

Cheers for the help, i just wana get to any festival as soon as :P I might invest in a fake id just to be sure, the boy i wana go with looks about 12 though, what a fucking let down haha!

when I was 15 many many years ago, you could blag your way into the clubs and venues, i was at my first all nighter at the tender age of 15 and everyone was off there head an it was all love, nowadays with the drug laws and licences they apply for to put of events, they have to follow pretty strict guidelines, including age restrictions - it would be the end of an event like Sanctuary if a underage person O-D'd at the event - that said, ditch the young looking fella an find a big group of lads on the bus to the venue to walk in with! :gaywhite:

i look pretty young but dont really get id'd anywhere anymore....i think everyone knows me due to the fact the pub is my second home :D

if u were 16-17 then i would say go for it but 15....

the laws are supposed to be a bit tighter now as well:-/

i reckon you'd be sound at global geez, they've gotta try an get 60 000 people through 6 little gates as quickly as possible so they barely look twice at you

i went to homelands (now sanctuary) for first time when i was 16 and i probably still looked 14/15, i'm 20 now but still look bout 18

its defo got much harder to get in places over the last few years, i could get in anywhere in winchester when i was 16 but then by the time i was 17 they'd cracked down so much it was pointless going out, even with a decent fake/mate's id

although i've noticed i dont get asked for id if i dont shave for a few days, how about trying to grow a bread to get u in? :teeth:

i went to homelands (now sanctuary) for first time when i was 16 and i probably still looked 14/15, i'm 20 now but still look bout 18

its defo got much harder to get in places over the last few years, i could get in anywhere in winchester when i was 16 but then by the time i was 17 they'd cracked down so much it was pointless going out, even with a decent fake/mate's id

although i've noticed i dont get asked for id if i dont shave for a few days, how about trying to grow a bread to get u in? :teeth:

can i ask how growing bread is going to help him get in?

haha, id love to go to global, but another thing is the fucking prices, wtf?!

It is pricey but totally worth it imo geez, last years event was one of the best weekends of my life. Friday night was especially amusing as i got to watch my mate coates in this sorry state after he'd downed a bottle of vodka, sniffed nearly 2g of ket, taken 8 pills, smoked some opium and swallowed a double drop da vinci acid tab :lol:

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=z0svF-6Gymw

It is pricey but totally worth it imo geez, last years event was one of the best weekends of my life. Friday night was especially amusing as i got to watch my mate coates in this sorry state after he'd downed a bottle of vodka, sniffed nearly 2g of ket, taken 8 pills, smoked some opium and swallowed a double drop da vinci acid tab :lol:

legendary :lighter:

That's some savage shit mate but fucking hilarious!

:lol: blessssss. Wonder what he felt like the next day......

Aha it was funny, he didn't say anything for about 4 hours (we were all ripping him bare he entire time) just sat there smoking his mini bong, an then at about 12ish he stood up an said "im gonna go be sick on someones tent..." then he walked off an we didnt see him again for a while :lol:

Back
Top Bottom