AFTER FRIDAY & BEFORE SUNDAY YOU HAVE....

slimbo011

GIRLS ALOUD GIRLS ALOUD GIRLS ALOUD GIRLS ALOUD GIRLS ALOUD GIRLS ALOUD GIRLS ALOUD GIRLS ALOUD GIRLS ALOUD GIRLS ALOUD GIRLS ALOUD GIRLS ALOUD GIRLS ALOUD GIRLS ALOUD GIRLS ALOUD GIRLS ALOUD GIRLS ALOUD GIRLS ALOUD GIRLS ALOUD GIRLS ALOUD GIRLS ALOUD GIRLS ALOUD GIRLS ALOUD GIRLS ALOUD GIRLS ALOUD GIRLS ALOUD GIRLS ALOUD GIRLS ALOUD GIRLS ALOUD GIRLS ALOUD GIRLS ALOUD GIRLS ALOUD GIRLS ALOUD GIRLS ALOUD GIRLS ALOUD GIRLS ALOUD GIRLS ALOUD GIRLS ALOUD GIRLS ALOUD GIRLS ALOUD GIRLS ALOUD GIRLS ALOUD GIRLS ALOUD GIRLS ALOUD GIRLS ALOUD GIRLS ALOUD GIRLS ALOUD GIRLS ALOUD GIRLS ALOUD GIRLS ALOUD GIRLS ALOUD GIRLS ALOUD GIRLS ALOUD GIRLS ALOUD GIRLS ALOUD GIRLS ALOUD GIRLS ALOUD GIRLS ALOUD GIRLS ALOUD GIRLS ALOUD GIRLS ALOUD GIRLS ALOUD GIRLS ALOUD GIRLS ALOUD GIRLS ALOUD GIRLS ALOUD GIRLS ALOUD GIRLS ALOUD GIRLS ALOUD GIRLS ALOUD GIRLS ALOUD GIRLS ALOUD GIRLS ALOUD GIRLS ALOUD GIRLS ALOUD GIRLS ALOUD GIRLS ALOUD GIRLS ALOUD GIRLS ALOUD GIRLS ALOUD GIRLS ALOUD GIRLS ALOUD GIRLS ALOUD GIRLS ALOUD GIRLS ALOUD GIRLS ALOUD GIRLS ALOUD GIRLS ALOUD GIRLS ALOUD GIRLS ALOUD GIRLS ALOUD GIRLS ALOUD GIRLS ALOUD GIRLS ALOUD GIRLS ALOUD GIRLS ALOUD GIRLS ALOUD GIRLS ALOUD GIRLS ALOUD GIRLS ALOUD GIRLS ALOUD GIRLS ALOUD GIRLS ALOUD GIRLS ALOUD GIRLS ALOUD GIRLS ALOUD GIRLS ALOUD GIRLS ALOUD GIRLS ALOUD GIRLS ALOUD GIRLS ALOUD GIRLS ALOUD GIRLS ALOUD GIRLS ALOUD GIRLS ALOUD GIRLS ALOUD GIRLS ALOUD GIRLS ALOUD GIRLS ALOUD GIRLS ALOUD GIRLS ALOUD GIRLS ALOUD GIRLS ALOUD GIRLS ALOUD GIRLS ALOUD GIRLS ALOUD GIRLS ALOUD GIRLS ALOUD GIRLS ALOUD GIRLS ALOUD GIRLS ALOUD GIRLS ALOUD GIRLS ALOUD GIRLS ALOUD GIRLS ALOUD GIRLS ALOUD GIRLS ALOUD GIRLS ALOUD GIRLS ALOUD GIRLS ALOUD GIRLS ALOUD GIRLS ALOUD GIRLS ALOUD

jmzmaloney

ENTHUSED WITH ETHNOGRAPHIC PLUNDERPHONICS
Tribal Leader
VIP Junglist
I dont know thats a bit paedophilic seeing as she was in that S Club Kiddies group. You wank over her then. I bet you'd justify having a tug over her S Club Pics by saying "Yeah but shes 19 now". Fucking nonce.

spiderfran286

"Yes, squid pro roe..."
VIP Junglist
I dont know thats a bit paedophilic seeing as she was in that S Club Kiddies group. You wank over her then. I bet you'd justify having a tug over her S Club Pics by saying "Yeah but shes 19 now". Fucking nonce.
haha i must be about the same age as her anyway, so not a problem 4 me! i wud shag all ov em at the drop of a hat, but short hair girl is just fiiiiine as fuck, and id defo take her home to meet my mum

spiderfran286

"Yes, squid pro roe..."
VIP Junglist
gorgeous, but i wud prefer pussycat dolls over both
only 2 of the PCD are proper mint, the lead singer and the new "ginger" 1

the 2 blondes look wierd, the old ginger 1 looks like a man, and the black 1 is proper chavvy. The Saturdays & Girls Aloud are much fitter

can they sing ? or play any instruments? :teeth:
im sure they ll b remembered in 20 years :)
that dont matter to me, ill be able to remember them cuz the short hair'd 1 will be my wife....

Last edited:

jmzmaloney

ENTHUSED WITH ETHNOGRAPHIC PLUNDERPHONICS
Tribal Leader
VIP Junglist
Tweedy, Nicole Schwerzernerger and the 2 brunette and the black Saturdays would be the ultimate.

spiderfran286

"Yes, squid pro roe..."
VIP Junglist
Wait the new ginger you talk of is the brunette with a new haircut or am I wrong
yeah its the brunette with a new hair colour! they got rid of the "man-bird" ginger

all about the pussycat dolls bodies!
girls aloud for looks.... cant we join the two?
nah not at all, G.A have the looks and the bodies to go with it. now if the lead singer of PCD joined Girls Aloud now that wud be sick, its just the other PCD are too wierd looking to be considered mint