after a tune

Coriolis

hello, recognise a few of you lot from b2vos ;)

im trying to find that "d-kay & rawful - be there 4 u" tune on Freak, ive tried chemical records & redeyerecords.co.uk but cant find it, any other shops i should try out or has anyone got a copy they dont want?

soz if this is in the wrong place

oh and if anyones got any of the first 9 Ruff-Teck tunes (ruff50-ruff58.) im after those too

cheers ears

Coriolis said:
hello, recognise a few of you lot from b2vos ;)

im trying to find that "d-kay & rawful - be there 4 u" tune on Freak, ive tried chemical records & redeyerecords.co.uk but cant find it, any other shops i should try out or has anyone got a copy they dont want?

soz if this is in the wrong place

oh and if anyones got any of the first 9 Ruff-Teck tunes (ruff50-ruff58.) im after those too

cheers ears
I think every where sold out of 'Be There 4 U', you will probably have to wait for represses.

sdm said:
I think every where sold out of 'Be There 4 U', you will probably have to wait for represses.

I know the promo dropped awhile ago, and I heard that they had problems with the distributor so the full release hasn't even came out yet. :grrrrr:

the remixes are in the forthcoming section of chemical, so i think i would have been out by now, and i know someone who has it, and im pretty sure its the full release..
but you should try http://musicstack.com i think it is, not 100% sure3 though, it could have it

C-minus said:
I know the promo dropped awhile ago, and I heard that they had problems with the distributor so the full release hasn't even came out yet. :grrrrr:

It came out in the summer on full release

let me check tonight, I believe I had 3 copies at one point....will get back to ya :)Had some ruff teck stuff that I might b able to let u have

Back
Top Bottom