Suffragette City..
VIP Junglist
Sure this has been posted before but this is a quality video from Skepta... o_O

Last edited by a moderator:

logikz

I Am Not The King
Tribal Leader
VIP Junglist
that is pretty awesome. you know how these things come about, dont you, its deepest africa, think the kids get an xbox and a playstation for christmas there? no sir, heres a stick for you to play with boyo

logikz

I Am Not The King
Tribal Leader
VIP Junglist
fake imo, just walk in on the lions like that, you couldnt walk in on rabbits like that without getting your head torn off

logikz

I Am Not The King
Tribal Leader
VIP Junglist
bloody hell. statistically it makes sense, theyre around five billion people in china, someone was bound to challenge the lions at the zoo

ThePapa

Suffragette City..
VIP Junglist
Looks like if you're confronted with an lion you've got a minute or so of peace before it kicks off. Also you might get nibbled a bit first.

Not tempted to try it.

jmzmaloney

ENTHUSED WITH ETHNOGRAPHIC PLUNDERPHONICS
Tribal Leader
VIP Junglist
Isnt boggling when you put a load of bricks in a plastic square, shake it up, make words, preferabbly with glasses and no women, or possibly more women then you could possibly conceive.

logikz

I Am Not The King
Tribal Leader
VIP Junglist
you know, i think dancing girls is terribly attractive. tits and ass is secondary to the dance. its a strange fancy i know. but hell yes, ass is the place to be. not a bad word about tits of course. the whole package is good you know what ill take anything really, id fuck a priest at this point

ThePapa

Suffragette City..
VIP Junglist
It's an odd one..back when we all walked around naked presumably ass and tits weren't a turn on so I wonder what we used to wank over?

Also if women went back to be covered from head to toe we'd start to find ankles attractive again. Might be worth it just to heighten sexual pleasure?