Affordable online Mastering/Mixing Service: IMPACT MASTERING

chromey

a.k.a Impact
VIP Junglist
I'm pleased to now offer an online based mastering/mixing service.
http://impactmastering.co.uk

Primarily aimed at the digital musician wanting/needing assistance in finalising their work using WAV and MP3 formats..

I'm using a tried and tested software based studio, with monitors I know inside out in a room I'm well versed in.

My rates are extremely competitive; and all monies raised will be put back into the studio.
I have extensive experience of mixing/mastering for digital and I've mastered my own tunes for various labels (SubtleAudio, SoulDeepRecordings, IndaJungleRecs, MonkeyDub) and all the releases for my own label; Instinct Audio- and tunes of others such as Dymanic, Muwookie, Sevin, Imagery and XTC..
(At this time I'm not looking at red book or vinyl mastering, these are things for the future when Im more established)

I also offer a stem-mixing service, for which higher rates apply.

For examples; check the cloud:
www.soundcloud.com/impactmastering
and
www.soundcloud.com/impact_dnb

I offer a free 1min example mastered clip, for which I would need a 1min wav from you.
*However* please read the client faq on the site first to ensure that I can deliver the best possible result.

Nice one,
Brad.

Would you like to master a one min of my upcoming track for example? :p

In summary folks, if submitting pieces for the free 1 min clip, please ensure your mixdowns have no limiter/compressors/fx on the master bus, dithering is OFF, and your peak DB is -3db max. (-5db Peak is my personal favourite)- then I can master it to the best of my ability and give you a decent result.

if it clips- or peaks louder than -3db I can't work with it.

oh, and be sure to add a text file detailing what type of sound you are aiming for..
I can provide a technically 'correct' master by default, but if you want something particular let me know.

After listening the second bounce, I've gotta say you made a fucking lot better job. Should have mentioned it earlier that I wanted it to be like this, but it's hard to dress it as words, my english isn't too good either so it's pretty hard. But IMO my tunes should be slightly more compressed than others and the thing you did now is just ridiculous! Absolutely loving the nasty highs and those dirty crunchy elements sounds a lot heavier. This is pretty much I'd like to be able to finish my own ones. It's pretty damn stabely mixed too, sounds professional, so thanks.

In future, if I'm overly proud of some of my upcoming tracks, or want some to be mastered by a pro, I'll contact.

cheers

Make your mind up...
lol, why should I have only one opinion which one is better.It's not a contest. Both have own strong sides and the weaknesses. I think I have a pretty good vision which tracks would be good to be mastered by each one of you. And it's not about you too only, I've been comparing my own mastering and some experimental ones with different artists, so be cool. There's more than just you two, not gonna label which one is "better" so chill out.

Tried the 1 minute clip thing.
Was good mastering, had nice feedback and so on. Will try to finish 3 tunes so I get a small discount ;)

Back
Top Bottom