Affordable Graphic Design Packages

B

BDS

Hi peeps

I was wondering if any of you knoow any packages that would be good for designing, flyers,webpages,myspace layouts,general graphics,cd covers, promotional leaflets for tunes, and stuff of that type?

would appreciate any reccomendations a mate is looking to spend about £250 if its possible to get anything decent for that.

any suggestions appreciated as I know weve got a few successful designers on here already,

ez

B,

lokki

JUNGLIST FROM DEYA
VIP Junglist
Photoshop is standard although that is fairly expensive... but its standard.. I would save the other 100 ish and get that anything else is mickey mouse to be honest

there is a programme called 'Gimp' i know some people use but generally the results arent that good.

http://www.gimp.org/

*Chloe

VIP Junglist
ive got photoshop cs3, but to be honest even if you just get photoshop 7 , youd be just fine. and that would def be the cheapest way as any adobe packages are expensive

Reference

fair shout.
VIP Junglist
just download the fucker :D or pay nutek, he'll make your some sick cd covers/layouts if you have the time.

sampa

ShadowSniper
Hi peeps

I was wondering if any of you knoow any packages that would be good for designing, flyers,webpages,myspace layouts,general graphics,cd covers, promotional leaflets for tunes, and stuff of that type?

would appreciate any reccomendations a mate is looking to spend about £250 if its possible to get anything decent for that.

any suggestions appreciated as I know weve got a few successful designers on here already,

ez

B,

One word: VUZE

Then you can spend the £250 on weed for meditation and inspiration!