Affliction are u out there.?

ez

dont entirely understand the question - but sounds like you want to EQ the track within reason, before mixdown???

OK, bare in mind i've never used Reason :mkay:

What i would do is insert an EQ module (or maybe 2 or 3) between the output of the mixer module and the input of the Audio Interface module. I have no idea how well you know reason, but if you create a new EQ module, press tab and drag the cables from Mixer ---> EQ ---> Audio Interface, that should do the trick...

Apologies if i just completely insulted your intelligence.

:D

Affliction said:
ez

dont entirely understand the question - but sounds like you want to EQ the track within reason, before mixdown???

OK, bare in mind i've never used Reason :mkay:

What i would do is insert an EQ module (or maybe 2 or 3) between the output of the mixer module and the input of the Audio Interface module. I have no idea how well you know reason, but if you create a new EQ module, press tab and drag the cables from Mixer ---> EQ ---> Audio Interface, that should do the trick...

Dont worry you havnt, i am a fairly compotent producer, but i think i need teh help of sum1 who really knows what they r doin wen it cums to teh whole eq'in, now, usually i eq my tracks as i go but with this latest track i havnt really and wen i export it as an audio file it seems very unclear.And distorted. :andy:

Back
Top Bottom