Aeonikal - Stone Statue

Aeonikal

http://soundcloud.com/aeonikal/stone-statue

Hey guys:) this is a new track I just finished up today. The quality died a bit during upload but I have the original file if you so request. It would be a massive help if anyone could provide criticism as I would like to include this on a release of some form at a later date, and its probably only at about 90% of what it could be:)

Cheers, Aeonikal.

Drums could be louder! At 4:10 it kind of feels like the sounds are fighting for space. Other than that, pretty cool track! Keep it up!

as nice said the drums need to be louder, you need to look into eqing, study up!!

good ideas thou.

BTW give feedback to receive feedback man, thats how we roll round here

Yeah I know, the drums are quiet on the soundcloud upload for some reason, the original file is ALOT clearer, though you're right, I am still practising my EQing.

And Ill give some feedback tomorrow when I'm not struggling to keep my eyes open:)

some good ideas but the waveform on soundcloud says it all for me in terms of composition.
7:00 mins of sub isnt good for a track imo..i like a track to have a build up, main part and maybe a breakdown (i.e. some parts without a sub)

but some good ideas anyway..sounds like a fun track..but work on ur mixdown techniques, itll do your composition justice.

when u break it down from 2:45 the first u introduce comes in way too loud aswell..try adding some more uplifters and noise sweeps to help transition your different sections.

hope this helps..just telling u the problems i see imo :)

Cheers man, im still working on the track, this is more of a tester version before I up the full one xD

hey man, this has a nice roll, but your kick and snare sound virtually lifeless!! need sum better samples on those shit. get some pow in with the EQ

---------- Post added at 04:44 ---------- Previous post was at 04:42 ----------

also look into the mix-down!! doesnt seem too even!

Back
Top Bottom