Advise.

SHENT

Hey guys.

I'm looking to upgrade my turntables.

What i want to know is, if i buy some +10 pitch range decks, would i still be fine using +8 pitch range decks, as i had ago on my friends decks (Stanton T120's which are +8 range) and i couldnt mix at all really.

Maybe this was due to my decks been crap and old and having no torque?

I don't want to look a fool when i play on some +8 pitch range decks and cant mix :(

I'm looking to get the KAM DDX 5000's

Thanks alot

Matt :not_worth

I THINK YOU SHUD STOP THINKIN ABOUT DECKS AND START THINKIN ABOUT PRODUCTION......I.E DO MY PROPOSED SWAP IN OTHER THREAD.

pretty please

hello

theres only like 2% pitch range difference, it shouldnt make any real problems as far as i can see, beatmatching is still beatmatching weather you use 8% or 50%

the higher pitch though, the more responsive the slider will be

Thanks for the reply mate.

Think ill go for the +10 pitch then!

prefer the kams looks over the stantons

Kam? Get Technics

I want to upgrade to Technics, very expensive though so I am going to see if I can get a good deal on maybe some second hand ones :)

I don't see what the % difference will make

Last edited:
Why does everyone bum the Technics, they have low torque, no features at all?

i don't get it, is it cos' they are used everywhere?

or what?

Whether a pitch slider is 8 or 10% doesn't matter and wont make much difference.
At the end of the day any high end decks are good.
My advice is still Technics simply because when you buy them they just last and last and last.

vestax...........are the best decks.

anyone who bums technics over vestax need to go out into there front garden and smear dogpiss all over there bodies then come back and argue the point.

hello

theres only like 2% pitch range difference, it shouldnt make any real problems as far as i can see, beatmatching is still beatmatching weather you use 8% or 50%

the higher pitch though, the more responsive the slider will be

Thanks for the reply mate.

Think ill go for the +10 pitch then!

prefer the kams looks over the stantons

go for technics. +8/+10, it's all bollocks really. as long as you can beat match you'll know from one mix how sensitive the pitch control is. as a young dj you really have more things to worry about thatn that. go for quality, always, and that means technics. don't let the amount of pitch you have to play with sway your decision.

go for technics. +8/+10, it's all bollocks really. as long as you can beat match you'll know from one mix how sensitive the pitch control is. as a young dj you really have more things to worry about thatn that. go for quality, always, and that means technics. don't let the amount of pitch you have to play with sway your decision.

Heir Heir!

Back
Top Bottom