advice

Discussion in 'Waffle' started by $marty, Apr 24, 2005.

1. $marty

$marty Dexcell Staff Member

easy peeps.
    just posting up here to ask for some advice.
    A while ago my ex slept with some rat bag cu*t. We split and it involved me gettin on a skit and spiraling down into a wee bit of depression. As the months went on things improved in my life and i slowly started to feel bit happier again.
    Now a fortnight ago my ex rung me up outta the blue asking to meet up. My mates said if i did meet with her i was fool. but i decided to go any way. I met with her and we had a good time and it felt like when we were together again. We've then continued to meet up every coupla days.
    I'm just wondering how should i play it from here?
    Cheers dudes

2. Time Dependant

Time Dependant Jungle Hunter

That's pretty deep man trust relationships are damn hard work!!! I would personally leave it alone I think if things have broken down once for whatever reason & you get back together again it's never the same twice. I had the same thing just before christmas & for whatever reason me & my girl broke up on holiday (yep I am a c*nt for dumping her then), but evrytime we tried there was a certain lack of trust between us.
    BUt at the end of the day you should do what ever feels right for you don't just listen to us man.

Hope this helps!

$marty likes this.
  3. Reapa

Reapa Member

Toughy man but she dont deserve ya, thats the truth, been through that same shit to and the best thing is to leave it, dont answer her calls but only u know best buddy

$marty likes this.
  4. moriaty

moriaty Active Member

i personally have lost all trust in women.
    I dont do relationships, cause the moment i start to show interest, thats when i get fucked over, many a times, so i just say no to that right now.

As for your case smart, id agree wiv mr.sayber, it might be cool with your ex ex-girlfriend, but if it was me, everytime id be on my own, i ll be thinking that is higly possible shes shagin someone else, just like shes done it once before.
    And really man, unless youre dead serious about that girl, is it worth getting into a whole world of shit and depression again, just for a few months with her ?
    :thumbsd:

$marty likes this.
  5. $marty

noted on all those points guys. And as you've said it all boils down to whole trust thing. Thats the thing i still like her so bad and We have so much in common (bar DnB, the bitch listens to hip hop and hates the bass and drum) I'm going out with her on saturday night so i'm gunna see what happens and i will report back.
    Cheers for the advice guys. nuff respect 2 you all

6. playtoy'

playtoy' anauric

Dont be insane chook

she would of gotten away with breaking your heart and your head, fucking someone else, probably has been dumped and now crawling back

and your letting her?

step forward sweetheart\

7. Dustek

Dustek Finished the PhD

She's going to do it again.

And again.

And again.

And you're going to get depressed.

Again.

And again.

Believe me, I've been there and done that (I seriously can't believe how stupid I was).

Best advice - GO OUT WITH SOMEBODY ELSE.

Ain't nothing that heals a broken heart better than realizing that there are other fish in the sea. Even if you don't fall in love.

Shit, doesn't matter what we say. If you look at her and the old natural speed starts flowing in your brain - you're going to be with her anyway. Only pain or boredom will make your feelings change.

8. $marty

yeah i get where you guys are coming from. so you honestly reckon she'll fuck me over again?

9. moriaty

moriaty Active Member

look man, thats our own opinions, coming from our experiences. Please, for the love of Jah, dont take instructions for love matters, only advice.
    What im sayin is that if a person has cheated once, that same person is likely to do it again.

the best thing for you really, would be to give that girl a second chance, but do take it slow an easy. if you fall head first into a bubbly honeymoon, and biggin your chest up for having her back, you just gonna crash land, even worse than before...
    Man, have you showed that bitch how angry you were with her? how much it costed you to find out shes been cheating ?
    show some muscle man, if your all nicey nice to her, then shes off again, girls dont like nice guys, and thats a fact. they want attitude and drama.
    as long a girl thinks her man is for granted, that when they start gettin bored, but if you seem a bit blazee about it, then she wiil have to make up, and show you how much she needs you.

Girls are like post stamps, the more you spit them, the more they stick...

:teeth:

10. Dustek

Dustek Finished the PhD

Took me much too long to work that out... good advice Gordo...

If she's done it once, she'll do it again. Its like a git slapping a girl, once he's done it, he'll do it again. The first is the hardest - then its downhill.

11. ZESTOI

ZESTOI time for heroes.

I thought boys didn't care when this stuff happened and just got drunk and played the playstation then all is well again!

I'd say give her a second chance, but only if you know you can trust her now. If you can't trust her then leave it. Surely the fact she told you must mean she has a sense of remorse for what's she done and wants to patch things up must mean she's trying!

Or... maybe see how much a big a deal of it she makes if you just leave her alone for a while, if she still wants you after say, a month or two, then it must mean something to her?

12. moriaty

moriaty Active Member

thats exactly why i dont trust girls.
    Cause all they do is stereotyping men:
    hartless pissed animals who all they care about is to get them to bed.

When a man gets cheated is because he didnt show enuff dedication to his woman, but when a guy cheats is because he is a phalocratic pig, who cant control his dick.

A woman goes through a complicated and long period after a break up, and needs to be alone to pick up the pieces.A guy juts needs to go down to the pub, and come back to his playstation, and he's cool.

Zest, your sig couldnt be more true..

13. $marty

well 2moz night is make or break time. we'll just have to see.....
    I sorta got the upper hand on that c*nt who slept with her tho. I went into the place where he works with three of my mates. You shouldve seen his face drop when he saw me. I didnt say n e thing i just stared him down. he looked like he'd seen a ghost. lol ah memories. don't get me wrong i'm no 'gangsta' i dont go round jacking people or beating people up (i dont see the point i prefer 2 just blaze and chill and listen to my music!).
    But seriously nuff love and respect to all who are posting advice up in here. Its nice to have peeps who'll listen to ur problems and give you a helping hand. As bob hoskins once said, "Its good to talk" :2thumbs:

14. V Matt

V Matt Member

lol, men are much worse at stereotyping women

15. moriaty

moriaty Active Member

men are no worse at stereotyoing than women.
    the point isnt which does more, but why should it happen in the first place.

16. $marty

well i guess you guys were right. Shes back with the other dude now :(

17. moriaty

moriaty Active Member

shit dude...what a bitch.!! and your feeling [​IMG] for that kind of woman ?? (and also one to slate dnb ?? dude, you should be :) !! )
    just dont take it too bad man, as if you were gonna find true love at this age (or any such thing..! )
    Just go out, drink and bun, and get laid with the slutiest women in the bar.
    that should land you back to reality :D

:thumbsup:

18. Affliction

Affliction thought size didnt matter

Some double standards there i feel mate! :p

19. moriaty

moriaty Active Member

desperate times need desperate measures.

and besides, if a girl treats you like you dont care, you might as well act that way. Whats left for Smarty ? another depresion ?

:p indeed

20. $marty

she's been calling me saying "i don't want to lose you" and shit, and how i'm so perfect for her and how she loves me so much as a mate and how she wishes she could feel the same way i felt about her. I told her to stop being such a headfuck and leave me alone.
    but noted gord, i'm going out with some of mateys uptown 2nite and i'm gunna get mash up and get with some sluts!
    Cheers for listening to my problems guys. its nice to know i can come here and chat dnb and pick up good advice from great people!