Advice on setup

DnBnSmoke

Hi people :) . I'm like really into production and mixing, really having a great time but I came across a problem. I'm thinking about buying maybe a mixer or anything like that so I can just like, start playing around with musics on the fly within the stuff I have on the turntable. Do you guys think something like this would be good for me as a start to maybe later master it and start playing at raves? --> http://www.numark.com/mixtrackpro Something like that or could you please just advise me some other mixers? Remember I've just started mixing and producting like 3 months or 4 ago and I'm still learning. Thanks

It really does depend on if your hoping to get serious.

I started on a shitty little numark TC. I really regret doing that though, it set me back a whole lot when it came to learning vinyl/cdj's.
I do currently have the American Audio VMS4 though, which is awesome, which i use at house partys and stuff, which saves lugging loads of gear around, but its still a solid bit of kit.

Tbh, go for anything that takes your fancy and that has good reviews. props for wanting to learn.

Last edited:
Yo Dedbult. Actually I'm really thinking on going serious but you know, it's better to take advices from my fellas before buying it so I wont regret like you do ;) . Regards :)

Back
Top Bottom