ADVICE NEEDED ON DECKS!

I was thinkin about buyin sum decks but i reli dont hav a clue where 2 start i dont wana spend more than 200 on the kit itself tbh! Wot would b my best buy?

Also my mate offered me his kam mix 150 kit with 30 vinyls free for 200 quid so i could always do that...

wot do u reckon?

cheers

Dj Dirty Pimp

VIP Junglist
i Got some unheard of decks, but they are dirt cheap and fuckin amazing, theyre like a slightly less good version of technics

sony psdj 9000's

from time to time they go for about 100( a pair!!!) on ebay

direct drive quartz lock the lot

Im from near maidstone, so if u was gna buy some, but wanted to try em message me n i mite be able to arrange u to have a lil try.

safe

tone090

Bare back rider!
VIP Junglist
get them second hand mate. do some research, read reviews and find some decks you like and look in the free ads, ebay and youl be able to get a far better deck that in those cheap packages! maybe numark tt-2's stanton T80's you have to keep on looking but theyll pop up i picked up the tt-2s about a year ago for 100 with a decent mixer and bout 5 months ago luckly got some stanton 150s for around £100.

Dj Dirty Pimp

VIP Junglist
Generally, make sure u dont get scammed tho, alot of decks on ebay ( more so the brand new ones) are scammers. Never buy of someone who will only accept money on their private email account. Someone with a phone number is a good idea.

Friday ad is also good

ScottyEightSix

HUGE EARS > COMEDY CHIN
VIP Junglist
Iv decided 2 buy my m8s kam mix 150 kit off him for 190 quid nd i get 35 new vinyls with it! its easier for me because il get them 2nyt aswell! gd deal?
Mate them decks are £200 brand new, an the record he will be giving you will be shit... Hence he is giving them away, if he's your mate you should be gettin them for a maximum of £150 with the records.

Mate them decks are £200 brand new, an the record he will be giving you will be shit... Hence he is giving them away, if he's your mate you should be gettin them for a maximum of £150 with the records.
naa iv seeen all the vinyls theyr all gd he dusnt want them nemore cos hes gettin CD decks... hmm ill hav 2 think about this!!

Zeal

Ohm/C2D/Dark Asylum/Ennex
VIP Junglist
I learned on Numark TT1650s were very good for them money, they were 400 at the time but i think they are a lot less than that now!

Other than that save up a fuck load and buy 1210s! hahaha :)