Advice for Cinematic sounds

If you own Kontakt, get Evolve by Heavyocity. It's amazing, so is Evolve Mutations & Evolve Mutations 2. Their great for cinematic and sound score and just about anything. You'll be making shit that sounds like movie trailers in no time.

Also, Heavyocity make Damage. It's the same concept, but on a more darker dirtier side.

Check out the videos on Native Instruments website. I think all of the Heavyocity sound tool packs will also work with the free kontakt player incase you don't own a copy of kontakt.

They did a really good job of laying things out on the keyboard as well.... so you'll have some boom or impact kind of sounds in the lower keys, then evil strings, screeches, or whatever in the higher keys. So you can have one "instrument" on one track open and bash away at the keyboard to come up with a rhythm from the impacts on the lower keys, while you set the mood with the strings and other bits in the higher keys.

Their mint for sure.

I think you should take a look at the "Tutorial Tuesday Season 3: Neurofunk" sticky post at the top of the production forum. It's gonna show how a track was made from start to end using cinematic sounds in the intro. ;)

I think you should take a look at the "Tutorial Tuesday Season 3: Neurofunk" sticky post at the top of the production forum. It's gonna show how a track was made from start to end using cinematic sounds in the intro. ;)

Dude your tutorials are awesome, watched them all so far. I need to get that bass that's in your intro too.. that intro is so sick!

Back
Top Bottom