Adverts

rysk

Part-time waster
VIP Junglist
haven't seen an advert in months....it's great.

well, aside from the unavoidable billboards and such but i never pay any attention to those anyway.

for reals though, stop watching TV and download adblocker...it's liberating.

Phat_Sam

VIP Junglist
No.

I've never understood the reason for them. You're never going to be able to demonstrate how something smells over TV or the Radio or posters. I guess people need to know the product is out there but jesus... The Brad Pitt one is making me particularly irate at the moment. He didn't need to do that. It's for women's perfume anyway. He hams it up so badly. I rate him as an actor normally but he's made himself look a grade A wanker.

Don't get it...

SIRUS

変なひと
VIP Junglist
I miss the 'don't die or kill someone today' safety adverts.

Alvin Stardust wearing one glove with a giant pinky ring, dishing out road crossing techniques to divs.

The dont run over and kill a child at 50mph pissed, drink sensibly and run them over at 30mph, that way they'll likely survive and live out the rest of their days in a wheel chair.

Don't fall a sleep with a fag on, next to loads of paper and curtains and stuff, it'll end up like guy fawkes night.

I wanted to see how far they would go with the adverts. Like warning about drinking bleach. or eating asbestos.

IV4

DnBF Sheriff
VIP Junglist
The sex panther commercial is the best. Did you know 60% of the time it works every time.

I love lamp.

Last edited by a moderator:

Kenneth4Eva

Let's Breed
VIP Junglist
pet food adverts annoy me. why do brands make their pet food more posh than others?. like this sheba advert

why?

Last edited by a moderator:

richie_stix

gomby plz
VIP Junglist
haven't seen an advert in months....it's great.

well, aside from the unavoidable billboards and such but i never pay any attention to those anyway.

for once the hormone addled teen is right

rob_del_terror

- ̿ ̿'̵͇̿̿з=(•̪●)=ε
VIP Junglist
i've just said this not two days ago, in fact it may have been yesterday.
"i'm not going to be the person you expect me to be anymore".

WTF

ONSLAUGHT88

VIP Junglist
Yeah think it may be time for adblocker, they annoy the shit out of me on youtube. Also I hate the fact they are always louder thatn whatever it is you were watching