adrenalin/die4me two new tunes added

"Adrenalin" - I don't understand why this has to be sooo bloody fast!! I can't even enjoy this wonderful Filter Modulation you've done because the track is bloody 300 bpm!

Would sound sooo much better around the 170ish mark.

I like what you've done in terms of the patch and what the synth is doing... I think the 'riff' is interesting, but I'm not enjoying the notes you chose... personal preference. And as fast and "hectic" as this track comes off.. I don't think the Perc does it justice... there's simply not enough going on - all in all, it sounds kinda bland.

"Die 4 Me" - The vocal is 'not' my cup at all. Track is pretty badass though, love all the 'Drop' basswork! Quality is really bad on myspace, can't comment on Prod... wouldn't load up on Soundcloud because I didn't have something needed for the player, weird because I had zero issues playing the other trakc on Soundcloud.

Last edited:
"Adrenalin" - I don't understand why this has to be sooo bloody fast!! I can't even enjoy this wonderful Filter Modulation you've done because the track is bloody 300 bpm!

Would sound sooo much better around the 170ish mark.

I like what you've done in terms of the patch and what the synth is doing... I think the 'riff' is interesting, but I'm not enjoying the notes you chose... personaly preference. And for as fast and "hectic" as this track comes off.. I don't the Perc does it justice... there's simply not enough going on - all in all, it sounds kinda bland.

"Die 4 Me" - The vocal is 'not' my cup at all. Track is pretty badass though, love all the 'Drop' basswork! Quality is really bad on myspace, can't comment on Prod... wouldn't load up on Soundcloud because I didn't have something needed for the player, weird because I had zero issues playing the other trakc on Soundcloud.

http://soundcloud.com/djskitzo/adrenalin-skitzo-preview

http://soundcloud.com/djskitzo/die4me-skitzo

adrenalin yeah mate really quite a nasty tune, bassline seems liek a bit of a jump up bassline, and it sounds a teeny bit over compressed on the old snare.. but the rolling of the beat makes up for it... sounding like ur def on the right path.

die4me is a wicked production, the drum rolls are soundin amazing. and the bass is sick aswell actually... but i just personally think the vocals shouldnt come in when the beat drops, completly ruins it for me personally... tune would be sick without that... really sick1

adrenalin yeah mate really quite a nasty tune, bassline seems liek a bit of a jump up bassline, and it sounds a teeny bit over compressed on the old snare..

adrenalin - Mostly agree with that, I'd even maybe open the filter a little and uncompress it a bit to bring it up in the mix. Sweet beats though they have real presence.

die4me - Again beats are perfect, your growls aren't coming out enough for me though. Vocal isn't too annoying just overused. Pad work pretty damn good you've got a good knack for the atmospherics and build ups. Brilliant production on the drums etc but I think at the expense of the synths maybe? I'd cut the vocals and raise the synths and I'd say you'd have two great tunes there.

Back
Top Bottom