ADRED - Fourfit EP #6 (Soul:r) Out Feb 26th

808 Dnb

VIP Junglist
SWAG...

CS3007477-02A-BIG.jpg

http://www.junodownload.com/products/adred-fourfit-ep-06/3007477-02/

The track with Lystone and 170 Untitled (guessing it's a tentative name) are quite good. :2thumbs:

Who's Adred? Honestly.. I'm sorry but that 12'' is nothing on the latest few releases. Sure they're all decent but nothing I'd see myself draw in a month time again :-/ Now I'm still caining that LSB Fourfit and the V/A + Calibre, Even the skeptical bits sorry not a patch on these...

Hmm, would have thought Seba's Fourfit EP would be first.

This is still great music from Adred despite it being my least favourite Fourfit. Fourfit remains as the best EP series in DnB that I can think of!

Who's Adred? Honestly.. I'm sorry but that 12'' is nothing on the latest few releases. Sure they're all decent but nothing I'd see myself draw in a month time again :-/ Now I'm still caining that LSB Fourfit and the V/A + Calibre, Even the skeptical bits sorry not a patch on these...

LSB Fourfit and the 2nd VA that had that Tokyo Prose tune were my favourites from the series, still getting rinsed!

I don't think this is getting enough love personally, relatively unheard of producer (at least to my ears anyway) that's coming with some originality which is always refreshing in today's climate.

Granted there's been some tough acts to follow in this series but I'm definitely feeling the vibe on these tracks, wouldn't say any of them are particualrly weak.

Ghetto Chemistry is sick! Usually I can't stand US rap vocals on dnb tracks (usually becuase I find the MC to be generic as fuck), but this Lystone guy rolls it out tidy.

Definitely gonna be keeping an eye out for more Adred stuff.

LSB Fourfit and the 2nd VA that had that Tokyo Prose tune were my favourites from the series, still getting rinsed!

I must say I didn't like the last VA one that much. I mean I bagged it and the tunes are great, but I was much more partial to all those releases before.

Anyways, I really like this one and I don't feel underwhelmed in any way by Adred's output so far. I'm not that keen on the tune with Lystone myself, but the rest is top notch and definitely worth a Four:Fit release in my opinion.

Untitled 170 is great, the sort of thing I wish Beta 2 was still putting out.

Not really sold on the rest of the tunes but I am going to enjoy hearing other people playing them.

Back
Top Bottom