Adolf is my hero...

logikz

I Am Not The King
Tribal Leader
VIP Junglist
ok ok check it out, a guy came into the name changing place. said his name was adolf hitler smith. said he wanted to change it to adolf hitler and i kill people grinder. i dont remember how that joke goes tbh, but i must admit i had somewhat different expectations clicking this thread

jmzmaloney

ENTHUSED WITH ETHNOGRAPHIC PLUNDERPHONICS
Tribal Leader
VIP Junglist
Hes pouring cum out of that boot, in the 1950s it was good luck to wank in your football boot, the Hungarians were the best at it, but when it was outlawed Hungarian football suffered. Hungarians were shit hot at football in the 50s, check the record books, now noone kicks a ball in Hungary cuz they cant wank in their boot before they kick it

logikz

I Am Not The King
Tribal Leader
VIP Junglist
i dont know. did they really do that. like actually wank in the boot. doesnt sound smart or nothing. would be all squishy. hey wanna get drunk on cheap box red wine and listen to sabbath or something. maybe smoke resin

jmzmaloney

Tribal Leader
VIP Junglist
I fucking already am, Im always fucked up when I'm posting, posting sober is just plain silly

logikz

I Am Not The King
Tribal Leader
VIP Junglist
nuh uh. thats blisters quick fast that is. i been going without socks all summer and ive got enormous blisters.

yeah im getting good too, im offa the thing for a few days now and the turkey is playing bare hell with my physical, but pouring red wine on it helps at least

jmzmaloney

Tribal Leader
VIP Junglist
What about wanking into the oppositions shoe, maybe that was it. There was a player for Reading, hes dead now, got sent off, went into the oppositions changing room and shit in the guy who got him sent offs kitbag. Local hero

Catsel

Well☣Known Dismember
VIP Junglist
nuh uh. thats blisters quick fast that is. i been going without socks all summer and ive got enormous blisters.
did u cum in ur shooes first?

There was a player for Reading, hes dead now, got sent off, went into the oppositions changing room and shit in the guy who got him sent offs kitbag. Local hero
that was petr cech, he got shit on. head smashin too. cos he was chelsea u see.

jmzmaloney

Tribal Leader
VIP Junglist
No no Robin Friday

A real maverick 70's footballer and icon. Most fans who saw him play in the flesh said he was better than George Best. In one particular game playing against Mark Lawrenson, Friday became agitated with the erstwhile BBC pundit. He kicked Lawrenson in the face and received a red card before shitting in Lawrenson's kitbag. Legend!
Also gave Bobby Moores testicles a squeeze

logikz

I Am Not The King
Tribal Leader
VIP Junglist
did i cum in my shoes haha. yes. i did. but more importantly michael, and this is important, why does master daizui put his damn sandal on the turtle! its gnomic and i demand to know

logikz

I Am Not The King
Tribal Leader
VIP Junglist
yes but why! it makes no damn sense! the sandal is neither flesh nor skiiinnnnnn wait, a sandal is made of leather? this is so? so hes effectively covering the turtles bone with skin that way? aha. yes. that could have been clearer you know.

logikz

I Am Not The King
Tribal Leader
VIP Junglist
so thats not it? well! what is it then! this master izuzu seems more and more like like hes rhyming doo-lally by the minute where did you get that bit from anyway. did you make it up!