Adele - Rolling in the Deep ( Spectrasoul Remix )

maybe the should have done more with the drums...! but! i think it is just a bootleg! i dont think we need to worry about spectrasoul ruining their reputation.

getting more critisizm than it deserves imo, the drums although repetative which i think a tune like this needs, are still really nice, and the bass is wubbwy

maybe the should have done more with the drums...! but! i think it is just a bootleg! i dont think we need to worry about spectrasoul ruining their reputation.

This^^
just a bootleg, nothing to worry about. just not for me im afraid

Mind-numbingly boring. Seems like very little effort went into making it and has nothing on http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jJCL0q-Oda4 which springs to mind ps. spectrasoul are still sick

Don't really get how the lenzman remix of unthinkable has had more effort included then the spectrasoul remix of rolling in the deep. Standard lenzman, drums & bass, few added melodies + the cutted vocals. Exactly the same?

getting more critisizm than it deserves imo, the drums although repetative which i think a tune like this needs, are still really nice, and the bass is wubbwy

:word: it's just a bootleg...

the unthinkable bootleg is huge! i dont car ewhatever you say.. bit gay but such a tune. i cant help but wana shag my bird when i play it!

Don't really get how the lenzman remix of unthinkable has had more effort included then the spectrasoul remix of rolling in the deep. Standard lenzman, drums & bass, few added melodies + the cutted vocals. Exactly the same?

True, but would say they differ in the sense that the spectrasoul remix lacks any added melodies whereas lenzman uses piano chords........ anyway :)

True, but would say they differ in the sense that the spectrasoul remix lacks any added melodies whereas lenzman uses piano chords........ anyway :)

well there is as well a melody, strings in the background. You might just not like strings as much as piano then :D

Because it's the subtlety of the melodies and elements which lead to keep the vocals on focus and that's what makes this very special IMO. Some find that very boring I guess...

Are you sure this is spectrasoul???????? it was on the shogun podcast but friction said he had no clue where it was from. Surely hed give them credit??

Either way amazing remix! Think the minimal drums worked beautifully. Top job whoever put this together

WHERE CAN I GET A 320??????

Are you sure this is spectrasoul???????? it was on the shogun podcast but friction said he had no clue where it was from. Surely hed give them credit??

Either way amazing remix! Think the minimal drums worked beautifully. Top job whoever put this together

WHERE CAN I GET A 320??????

Obviously he's saying that because it's an unofficial bootleg...
You can get the 320 when it's released digitally, if not you won't simple as. I don't believe it will come out tho.

Back
Top Bottom