Addictive Mixes

Olllie

Bom Bom Cloud
VIP Junglist
Everytime I go through my MP3 player when i'm out and about I end up putting on Friction - Assassin Volume 1. I think it's about time I found some new mixes to get addicted to!

Post studio mixes and live sets you end up listening to again and again. (you don't have to provide a link just say what it is)

Last edited:
Hype @ Heat meets fever 8th birthday with Foxxy and Eksman

Fresh @ westfest 2007

Eksman studio mix

Shortee DOA mix

Andy C 11th birthday @ ministry of sound! Badest set!

I think I know every mix off by heart the amount of times iv listened to this! such a bad set.

Andy C & SP @ Urban Art Forms 06
Ed Rush B2B Fierce @ Renegade Hardware

Last edited:
Sweet, on the Specrasoul & Perez downloads now. Mainly looking to find good smooth progressive mixes to accompany long walks to town.. (ala..friction vol1, fabriclive-marcus intalex & commix, if you know what I mean).. these should do nicely.. thanks all for your suggestions and keep them coming!!

been listening non stop to total sciences k mag mix just so many good tunes on there... also been listening to the dj marky podcast from september and the spy gram agency podcast both are really good

Yeah the fabriclive by Commix, Intalex & Bukem are some of my favs.
ASC - Warm Radio June 2005
Instra:mental - Live @ Reach
Uknown Error - Heaven Mix
-the hell mix is pretty good when im not feeling so mellow as well.

i rinsed that phace set from hardware at the end about a year ago for months, some proper tech filth. been caining the new spectrasoul ATM mix recently aswell all those hardware sets from the last end

Back
Top Bottom