Addictive drums snares

Kibon

Blaze It Down !
VIP Junglist
I've been looking for a while now to find snares like donny , cv , katharsys , .. make them and I heard most of them work with addictive drums but it's a bit too expensive for me so I was wondering if there's anyone who can hook me up with some snare samples (or complete drumbreaks) made in ad ?

thanks in advance !

I tried googling with some keywords but i couldn't find anything beside some rock samples.. and on youtube I can't find anything to make them myself with something else then ad.. so this is my last hope..

and btw : Zeal , those galactica and away remixes are both sick trakcs , big up !

Last edited:
I tried googling with some keywords but i couldn't find anything beside some rock samples.. and on youtube I can't find anything to make them myself with something else then ad.. so this is my last hope..

and btw : Zeal , those galactica and away remixes are both sick trakcs , big up !

hehe thanks mate

@ARTFIX legend!

I'm going to sample tonight I think.
Going to try and make a nice pack.

I'll post the link here.

no warez noob.

boom

Think your the noob mate, try reading before you comment "I was wondering if there's anyone who can hook me up with some snare samples (or complete drumbreaks) made in ad ?"

He's asking for sampled beat's and break's nothing else.....

im sorry robert, that was my edit of his post. i replaced the warez link with that, maybe i shouldve clarified that. whats rev doing posting warez is the real question

Sorry mate, i thought he was flaming the person who started the thread for requesting warez, my bad.

Why does he have 777 posts but is allowed an avatar? THIS IS AN OUTRAGE I SAY

cos it has changed a few times on how many posts u needed wen i first joined it was 250 i think

---------- Post added at 16:08 ---------- Previous post was at 16:07 ----------

Allright guys, here it is!
78 samples sampled straight from the addictive drums plugin

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=96S5YP44

says the files temporarily unavailable?

never mind its workin fine now
cheers

I doubt ripping 78 samples from the program and redistributing them as a sample pack is acceptable behavior as defined by your AD license.

Back
Top Bottom