ADDDDUmMMMMMBBBB

logikz

I Am Not The King
Tribal Leader
VIP Junglist
haha adumb, haaaaha yeah he sucks. dont have time to explain the how or why right now, youre just going to have to go with it. just accept it. haaaaa

herojuana

hairy kuala
VIP Junglist
Ahhh Adam I will probably miss you :( My friend flies in that day so I will be hanging with her till she falls asleep then I'll turn up. Hopefully I'll make it

logikz

I Am Not The King
Tribal Leader
VIP Junglist
oh sam. my dearest sam. thats how your thread fares? how it finally concludes? with you ditching adams gig, which this was all about you attending, to begin with. for a girl. samuel, i dont think i have to say this, but this thread has not gone well.

so red alert. i need a cheese burger.

haha oh yeah, youre gonna come running to the club, "once she falls asleep" haha thats thats thats... rich.

ps. you fuck too much. you should probably not do it anymore and then i can maybe roger her

herojuana

hairy kuala
VIP Junglist
I'm not going to miss a chance to see Adumb, Downsy and Tonay all at once, plus my boys conduct do there thing in room 2

I just might miss Ad spinning some choons, but he knows I have a broner for him anyway

herojuana

hairy kuala
VIP Junglist
Hannah is damn tidy son, you've done well for yourself. I expected her to be mentally challenged or something but she seemed normal too

We could all learn a thing or two from Tonay

$marty

Dexcell
Tribal Leader
VIP Junglist
A pair of true legends. it was an honour to share some drinks with you guys. I'm still feeling a bit hungover!