Add to coshh's reputation

DJ COSHH

VIP Junglist
Im have an exceedingly boring day. I'm all waffles just to amuse myself. :teeth:

I was wondering about these rep points and wat actually happens if you get nuff negative or positive. Shall we see. If everyone goes negative and I get banned im gonna cry BTW :(

<<<<< Click the scales and do as you wish ;)

DJ COSHH

VIP Junglist
so thats what the scales do
I have no idea. Apparantly I have one more rep point know ... u want one too lol :teeth:

It know says my rep on this post is somewhat positive. I think it relates to the individual posts as apposed to threads. So if ur gonna add or take away points do it on the first post. ;)

Last edited:

logikz

I Am Not The King
Tribal Leader
VIP Junglist
man all this talk of cigarettes makes me want to smoke and i dont smoke nor do i find it particularly good when i do smoke. i have this concept of 'smoke' with taste and feel and all in my head and its never what i want it to be. same with all types of gadgetry or substance, tabacco and weed, pipe or paper. dissapointing.

DJ COSHH

VIP Junglist
man all this talk of cigarettes makes me want to smoke and i dont smoke nor do i find it particularly good when i do smoke. i have this concept of 'smoke' with taste and feel and all in my head and its never what i want it to be. same with all types of gadgetry or substance, tabacco and weed, pipe or paper. dissapointing.
you get a point for that one :)

Fes Rock

Nothing..........
VIP Junglist
aha classic logikz rant :bruce:

DJ COSHH

VIP Junglist
so tell me about your name, is it like 'gosh'?
also, this: http://youtube.com/watch?v=up5jmbSjWkw
cant check the vid at work. but a little like gosh, jst take the g off replace with a c and add a h ;) tahh darrr = Coshh

I like it when the MC's like 'Oh my Coshh' jst about the only lyric I have appreciate for from the randoms I play with lol.

I tried giving you reps for this, but It said I need to spread my love around before loving you again. :(

Last edited:

DJ COSHH

VIP Junglist
wahoo. still somewat positive. I would of thought it would of done something by know ur lucky to get feedback for some threads let alone get nuff rep points to achieve anything lol..

Does anyone actually use this ??

Also i returned the favour ;)

Last edited:

Mr G

Old Cunt From 19 Longtime
VIP Junglist
wahoo. still somewat positive. I would of thought it would of done something by know ur lucky to get feedback for some threads let alone get nuff rep points to achieve anything lol..

Does anyone actually use this ??

Also i returned the favour ;)
It gets used alot at other forums i go to,people go mad over it.

Wow 13 points now :rslayer:

DJ COSHH

VIP Junglist
Lol to whoever commented with 'May Allah bless you and your camels!'

Also update ... My post has know reached Very Positive ... know where getting somewhere :teeth: