Add dnbforum to your MySpace

GreenBoy said:
myspace frenzy? :lol:

whats so special bout myspace? attention whore thing? :teeth:

I dont get it either, who can have the most pro djs on their friends list?

Full of emo cunt anyway :D

myspace mania... lol
www.myspace.com/mcmasterx
shout to the dnbf crew..
flo.jpg

mISHKA said:

Full of emo cunt anyway :D

Hell yeah, I got a gang of the big time DNB Heads on my friends list, good to check on what their up to with their music, touring, and random shit in general. Hop on that shit. Hella addicting.
Myspace is great for reconnecting old friends. I've caught up with some old friends of mine from elementary school that I haven't seen in 10 years. Also that was said by Stu "Free Advertising". So many artists and bands on that shit it's ridiculous. Myspace is the siccness. It's just another site to waste some time. I'm talking about a lot of time. (y)

Last edited by a moderator:
Finally got around to doin the myspace thing. There sure are a lot of VIP's on their. It is a great way to hear the upcoming works from each artist and message them back if necessary.

That being said i have tried to add a few of you folks too. This DnB Forum thing is a really tight little circle. I dig that. Should anyone else wanna look like a VIP find myspace and i will add ya in right by Teebee & SDM...

Peace

mISHKA said:
WOW, it took me ~10 minutes to get to this screen!I was going to say something to the effect that, yes, myspace seems pretty lame. I joined because I know 3 friends who got dates off this site, so far no luck in that department.It seems most users want to get famous people in their list. Thats not for me but one famous person actually asked to be in my friends list which was odd but I could hardly say no. He even thanked me for buying his records, nice!Anyway I added your forum Stu. Do I get in the top 8?

Back
Top Bottom