Adam F and Fresh working with the Pet Shop Boys!!!!

MC Motion

Custom Avatarmess
This aint a wind up!!!

Adam F and Fresh co-produced a tune with the Pet Sop Boys called 'Miracles'.

Its not drum and bass, but the experiences gained from this can be nothing but good. If we've got out top artist's working with some very experienced musician's who've been in the business longer than most of us have been alive, its a good sign. Its a sign of our diversity within our scene and if people can't handle that then they can go listen to the past mix tape's and let us worry about the future!!!

Bigups Mr F and Mr Fresh, I (and hopefully, we) salute you!!!

For more info click the thread: www.dogsonacid.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=166545&cache=112

Pet Shop Boys will release their first single for well over a year in
early November. The song is "Miracles" and was produced by and cowritten
with Adam F and Dan Fresh. Neil describes it as: "very beautiful, very
electronic". Strings for the track were arranged by Anne Dudley. Bonus
tracks on the CD1 release are: "We're the Pet Shop Boys", their cover
version of a song by My Robot Friend, and "Transparent". Remixes of
"Miracles" are being worked on now.

http://www.petshopboys.net/html/general/news.shtml

indeed
might be cool

i've really only heard one adam f song that hadnt been remixed by someone else.. and it was circles.. didnt mind it really, oh wait.. no, i heard that thing with lil mo.. didnt like that one

Serum said:
I think Adam F should quit making music his latest tunes have been terrible

Harsh

but true :thumbsup:

That thread about this on DOA was fucking hilarious, some little kiddie saying he was gonna bin his Breakbeat Kaos CD after he found out about it :lol_board

V Matt said:
That thread about this on DOA was fucking hilarious, some little kiddie saying he was gonna bin his Breakbeat Kaos CD after he found out about it :lol_board

I wouldn't have bought the CD in the first place, most of the tune's were at least a year old!!!

Still though at least there trying something new, just cos its Pet Shop Boys doesn't automatically brand it shite. The experience's they will gain off this will be priceless when implemented back to drum and bass. The more real musician's they work with the higher quality music that will come of it.

However I do agree that the Circles remix and Original Jungle Sound is inexcusable!!!!

I think Adam F should quit making music his latest tunes have been terrible

I disagree. So what Adam F tunes do you like then? I'm not too fond of the Switch mix of "original jungle sound"... But circles 2003 is heavy, I loved it first time i heard it.

Oh and it's great they'v been working with the pet shop boys.

Innovatee said:
I disagree. So what Adam F tunes do you like then? I'm not too fond of the Switch mix of "original jungle sound"... But circles 2003 is heavy, I loved it first time i heard it.
Sorry but I can't think of a worse tune than Circles 2003, the original and the remix that Adam F did in '96 were fucking awesome, this one is just appalling IMO

Different strokes for different folks though :)

Back
Top Bottom