Jekyll - Blabbermouth
Calibre - Suddenly
Dub Phizix - Scum
Survival - Hanout
Stray - Prof Popper
Machinedrum - Gunshotta (Om Unit VIP)
Stray - LA Zoom
Isotone - Hold On
Mad Cobra - Shot A Talk (Danny Scrilla Remix)
Fracture - Gangbusters
Chimpo, Dub Phizix, Skeptical - Buzzin
Commix - Belleview (dBridge Remix)
Calibre - Lo Note
Mikal - Killa Soundboy
Dom, Roland - Unofficial Jah
MIkal, Nynfo - Clear
Calibre, Zero Tolerance - Waterfall
Marcus Intalex, SPY - Triband
MIST - Outerspace
Submorphics - Organ Grinder (Calibre Remix)
MIST, DRS - Clockwork
Calibre - Lazy Rock
Commix - The Wurley Tune
A Sides - One DJ
Tactile - Joker
Commix - Electric
Tactile - Aldabra
Calibre - Beat Goes On
Dub Phizix - Marka
SPY - Surge

This was a quality mix man. Really really enjoyed the rollers in the second half - I don't listen to enough roller mixes and it was great to hear One DJ again. That had to be my favourite part of the mix, either side of One DJ.

Haven't heard that Mad Cobra remix before either, wicked track. Might have to download that one!

That Marka remix is the Crypticz free download i posted, yeah?

Cheers man, that Mad Cobra remix is part of a free compilation called 'pseudogeddon', had some Om Unit and Machinedrum on it too, can't find the link at the moment but i'll get back to you on that. Yeah that's the remix! Didn't wanna name who did it in the TL so less people have it haha

Cheers man, that Mad Cobra remix is part of a free compilation called 'pseudogeddon', had some Om Unit and Machinedrum on it too, can't find the link at the moment but i'll get back to you on that. Yeah that's the remix! Didn't wanna name who did it in the TL so less people have it haha

Ahh the Pseudogeddon compilation, I have that, so I must already have that track. But it'll be on my old laptop. Ahhhhh my bad haha

had a listen and really enjoyed this mix mate, loads of new tunes I haven't heard before in there and some really nice transitions between tracks, favourite part had to be Dub Phizix - Scum > Survival - Hanout > Stray - Prof Popper > Machinedrum - Gunshotta (Om Unit VIP), the first two worked really well together and liked the breakdown into prof popper then nice blend into gunshotta, also best tune that I haven't heard before in this mix was Mad Cobra - Shot A Talk (Danny Scrilla Remix), massive track, big mix man big up

Good Stuff Shatner.....this is my favorite mix that you have posted on here so far since i have been listening. Enjoyed the Footwork juke jungle bits.... I am planning on doing a mix of that stuff and was laughing when i read your TL cuz almost all of them are the traks that i have picked up for the mix ha ha.

Back
Top Bottom