Actraiser - Tomahawk - Deep, Dark Drumstep for fans of 'that' Marka tune :)

Actraiser

Hey all..

Just joined the forum. I'be been producing many styles for a long time now and am mostly known for my 140 Dubstep / Future Garage stuff, but I am now concentrating on D&B. I have a 7 track EP forthcoming on Offworld Recordings (clips will be up once it is mastered), and now I am completing my next batch of tunes.

First up I have Phantomile which is a deep 'liquid' style tune with ethereal vocals and warm bass.

The Big one though is my drumstep / half-step tune Tomahawk, which is dark and full of ethnic style sounds.. it's heavy and think people will be into it (I hope)

So check them out and leave me some comments on soundcloud (or here) if you feel them.

Cheers

Last edited:
Only listened to Tomahawk dude. Killer sounds!

You got the Marka snare sound absolutely perfect but did still give it a rather unique twist :D Love the other sounds in there, really smooth pads.

Killer tunes dude, will follow you on Soundcloud! Would be cool to get some feedback from you if you ever get a chance. :)

Also, I know you are new here and I don't wanna sound picky, but next post your new tracks in the "new talent" section of the forum :) You can get feedback and give feedback on other peoples tracks in there :D Cheers!

Well now this is a pleasant surprise. Production-wise it sounds quite tight. "Phantomile" is a quite creative. Personally, I would love a bit more presence or definition with the snare/clap...but honestly, the levels all sound quite even.

Tomahawk is a dirty little thing. What I like most about it is how you continuously introduce new sounds, progressively making the tune more interesting. Moreso, it sounds very cohesive–not like you simply wrote a couple riffs and hoped they would fit together.

Nice work.

Drum arrangement is so like marka. Hahaha. Good work.
Sounds really nicely gelled together. :) Really nice mate.

Back
Top Bottom