ACQUIRING my first cd mixer

valdez

i've had my turntables coming on a year now and i love em but 3 deck mixes and the pure availability of mp3s aren't something i wanna be without, so i wanna get hold of a cd deck! i'm a student and i know they don't come cheap.. but i want to find something as close to cheap as possible- but also with enough functions to keep me happy even if it's second hand, does such a cd mixer exist!?

TYVM :)

why not use serato scratch live?

coz u'd still need the 3rd deck

personally i'd suggest the Numark AXIS range, either the 4 or the 9, pretty much the same but the 9 has a few more buttons if u wanna make ur tunes go whoooooooooshhhhhhhh

coz u'd still need the 3rd deck

personally i'd suggest the Numark AXIS range, either the 4 or the 9, pretty much the same but the 9 has a few more buttons if u wanna make ur tunes go whoooooooooshhhhhhhh

yeah true, but was wondering if he could find a cheap quality deck for less than a cdj, etc..although serato isn't cheap either..

Take a look at the Denon DN-S 1000 and 1200, they're not that expensive (Retailer price around 300€) and you got all the neat effects like filters, echo, looping, flanger, braketime etc.. Best bang for the buck when you're on a budget IMHO

numark axis 4 (or preferably 9) is a very good introduction into the world of cdjs, and won't find a better product in the price range, and value for money.

go for the axis 9 if you can stretch to it.

any one got any advice on the numark arc 3 compared to the axis 9 ? which one to get etc?

i think the arc 3 is just the new version of the axis 4, wouldn't be surprised to see the "ARC 8" out soon and the axis range dissapear, just a guess tho...

Back
Top Bottom