ACID_ALI HAS TOO MANY GIFS IN HIS SIG THREAD

Fes Rock

Nothing..........
VIP Junglist
DUDES KILLING IT, NOT 1. BUT 3 FUCKING LOL GIFS...MUST MEEN HIS E-COCK IS LIKE A BUTTERNUT SQUASH.

SEREAL THO BRO, TRIM IT DOWN TO ONE, I CANT EVEN SCOLL FAST THRU YOUR POSTS WITH OUT FREEZING UP MY BROWSER...
:shades:

Gumby

VIP Junglist
haha i was just thinking the same thing.. i think i would appreciate each one individually if he only had one at a time. but theres too many so i havent really looked at any of them. my little brain cant compute them all at once

views

Easily distracte
VIP Junglist
haha i was just thinking the same thing.. i think i would appreciate each one individually if he only had one at a time. but theres too many so i havent really looked at any of them. my little brain cant compute them all at once
Aww :flowers:

(amidoinitrite?)

logikz

I Am Not The King
Tribal Leader
VIP Junglist
mhah the forum is going splendid today my word isnt it just. is it a public holiday? cos nobodys saying anything

Fes Rock

Nothing..........
VIP Junglist
Just turn sigs off. Like a boss.
NAH, CUZ IM A MOD(LIKE A BOSS). ITS FINE IF YOUR SIG IS HUGE AND FULL OF TEXT AND IMG'S..BUT 3 GIFS IS EXCESSIVE, INFACT LETS KEEP IT SIMPLE. PICK ONE - AND GO THERE....

---------- Post added at 09:52 ---------- Previous post was at 09:51 ----------

mhah the forum is going splendid today my word isnt it just. is it a public holiday? cos nobodys saying anything
SUP? I JUST MONGED 60 MILLIGRAMS SON...SUP WITH YOU?

logikz

I Am Not The King
Tribal Leader
VIP Junglist
SUP? I JUST MONGED 60 MILLIGRAMS SON...SUP WITH YOU?
shit i dont know im kicking it at work. and when i say it, i mean the habit. so that means spraying supersoaker style sweats from my brows and neck, pure dread, fear, loathing and disgust, plus im pretty sure i pissed the carpet earlier, hope nobody saw... they probably did and are talking cos im so paranoid i could die. other than that i would love some 60 milligram nega word is corn. but none of that, a bottle of rose before the screen and then off to the hair dressers. im reading keith richards autobiography do you know it?

DeeGun

Notable Member
VIP Junglist
I can´t go inta free mp3 thread because TPI´s massive sigs let my computer die..and no, I don´t wanna turn em off..feel like I miss sumting then.

Fes Rock

Nothing..........
VIP Junglist
shit i dont know im kicking it at work. and when i say it, i mean the habit. so that means spraying supersoaker style sweats from my brows and neck, pure dread, fear, loathing and disgust, plus im pretty sure i pissed the carpet earlier, hope nobody saw... they probably did and are talking cos im so paranoid i could die. other than that i would love some 60 milligram nega word is corn. but none of that, a bottle of rose before the screen and then off to the hair dressers. im reading keith richards autobiography do you know it?