Acid Fields

hi,

it´s a great tune for me, good atmosphere! However the bassline sounds a bit strange, maybe it is distorted?

hi,

it´s a great tune for me, good atmosphere! However the bassline sounds a bit strange, maybe it is distorted?

hi mate, thanks ! i added some drive to the bass so we could hear it a little bit more in the mix, does it sound really weird? i thought it was fine :p , maybe thats my headphones

i think its brilliant, but id like it to be more artistic. personal preference of course, alls in all i think its great.

thanks mate, appreciate it, but could you develop more what do you mean by "more artistic" ?

thanks for the feedback guys :)

another great tune from you, though I'd rather see you doing dnb :) Once you get going (about 3mins in) I kinda feel an orbital thing going on (snivilisation etc). Nice stuff.

Fat kids,
How is Argentina? And what do you think about Argentina and Chili having the only real French Carmenere grapes?

Pleasantries aside, this not my favor song from you. This only personal opinion but I don't like this song. Je regrete it is not bad but I don't like it.

Back
Top Bottom