Acid Chills

Fes Rock

Nothing..........
VIP Junglist
you know that weird semi- tick thing that happens if u have taken lots of acid. supposedly its the strychnine settling in your spine

moriaty

VIP Junglist
ye, used to get them all the time few years back.
havent touched the stuff in like 4 years..

not becasue of a bad experience or anything, just waiting for the right time to enjoy them

been trying to type a reply for about 15mins like i get so far and i look and i am chattin my own nonsense haha:

There are no physical damage nore side effects (all that shit about spine related rumors including strychnine) lsd its only what you make of it example if your not stable minded it could make you go nuts, when you come down it will effect you afterwards because you have been frightened, but nothing is the same afterwards no matter who you are somethings missing or rather you have found something to fill the gap, ether way everything still seems different, its like walking through a door the door shutting and then disappearing you will never see what you seen on the other side of the door again.

Love you lots like Microdots :wave:

Last edited:

Fes Rock

Nothing..........
VIP Junglist
woah.

i agree dude. but in talking about the chills you get down your spine from it. not how it opens your mind. shit, look at the 70's

1995ting

VIP Junglist
been trying to type a reply for about 15mins like i get so far and i look and i am chattin my own nonsense haha:

There are no physical damage nore side effects (all that shit about spine related rumors including strychnine) lsd its only what you make of it example if your not stable minded it could make you go nuts, when you come down it will effect you afterwards because you have been frightened, but nothing is the same afterwards no matter who you are somethings missing or rather you have found something to fill the gap, ether way everything still seems different, its like walking through a door the door shutting and then disappearing you will never see what you seen on the other side of the door again.

Love you lots like Microdots :wave:

that's kinda fukked up

do not want.

woah.

i agree dude. but in talking about the chills you get down your spine from it. not how it opens your mind. shit, look at the 70's
haha thats what i mean about me chatting my own nonsense i can totally see why people chatted how they did in the 70s yah but about the chills happened twice roughly the same time about 5 oclock AM, same spot i was standing in but on two diff occasions i found that quite weird tbh but that was the only time it ever happened i think its just something to do with your system because it effects all your senses and shit

Last edited:
What it does in the short term
The way LSD affects you straight away is different for everyone. It depends on how much you take, what strength it is, how your body reacts to it, whether you are used to taking it, what mood you are in beforehand, where you are, and any other drugs you are using at the time. Some of the more common things that people will experience are:
having big, some might even say, huge pupils
faster heart rate
things feeling different to usual
things looking 'weird', and appearing to change shape
seeing coloured patterns with the eyes closed
feeling relaxed and a having sense of wellbeing (everything seems cool)
feeling nauseous and losing your appetite
chills up the spine or other parts of your body
flushing or shaking
felling paranoid or confused
a 'bad trip', where you really freak out or panic.

http://www.cyh.com/HealthTopics/HealthTopicDetails.aspx?p=240&np=158&id=2105

also some reference to "The Magical and Ritual Use of Aphrodisiacs" http://books.google.com/books?id=Ek...&hl=en&sa=X&oi=book_result&resnum=8&ct=result

Last edited: