Acetate, Get it mastered?

pretty nice track mate.

I think you kick could sound better,
your highhats and snare have a very clear sound so your kick doesn't really match them.
I really like the extra snare for the variation, sounds pretty good.
One more thing I noticed that when I was in front of my speakers the subbass was a bit soft, but then I took 3 steps back and there it seemed to overpower the track a little bit, but it could be just my speakers.

nice track! some things that jumped out at me, the reese that comes in is a bit flat, needs some more FX, mayb a bit of phaze to livin it up a bit, sumthing subtle to bring out its character, and where it dropped @ 1:29, i was expecting that to boom! and speed up , but it didnt, it just stayed at the same level, need to play with ur hats/shakers a bit more to really bring the energy level up for that section, need to switch up the percussion thruout the rest of the track aswell (just a few layers of changing hats/rides/shakers will pick the energy up massivly), the rest of it i love! vibe is heavy, great sounds n nice percussion (although i've heard that little amen vocal sample in to many tracks tbh), your sub is too loud in the mix, but thats a minor problem just drop it down a bit.....if you could get that reese a little more interesting, and ramp up the percussion energy level @ 1:29, then i'm sure i'd play this out

WOW. thanks guys! yeahh i agree it loses energy laarge! and the drop isnt right. at all. and yeahh the bass is way to heavvy. i made this bit using rokit 5's ): so i was probably trying to make up for the lack of bass. i will get on it NOW.

John your tunes are LARGE!

and would love to send you the final draught so you CAN play this out (-;

WOW. thanks guys! yeahh i agree it loses energy laarge! and the drop isnt right. at all. and yeahh the bass is way to heavvy. i made this bit using rokit 5's ): so i was probably trying to make up for the lack of bass. i will get on it NOW.

John your tunes are LARGE!

and would love to send you the final draught so you CAN play this out (-;

wikid man, hit me up on aim if u got it john _at_ johnmiszt _dot_ com (write it as emial address)

Cool man. But i think the drums need to switch around a bit. Tis very straight.

i like this track mate, but i agree with whats been said already. Maybe a really small slow lfo on ur reese might give it more movement.
I really like the extra verb snare thrown in every 16, but i think ur drums could do with some more variation. Good work overall tho mate :)

Back
Top Bottom