ACCOUNTS HACKED...

DJNoize

Your Mom Rates Me
VIP Junglist
Last weekend, My main email was hacked into by some sad person who has 2 much time on there hands

they got into pretty much all my online accounts/ Networking sites, changed passwords, messed with details and on some canceled the pages

Any messages you recieved from the 28th may till now,, were not from me!

Started up new email now and trying to get back the 1000s of contacts i have made over the years :( :( Gutted

New stuff so far add me im lonley

djnoize@live.co.uk
&
myspace.com/djnoizednb

Safe x

EDIT 5TH JUNE....................

its happened again,, same shit! .... i wreckon they have put a trojan into my computer so they can easily get passwords again or something

im not gonna be on the computer for a while now

i cant take this anymore....

Last edited:
How do we know this is really you!?!?! :confused:

It is me bro

im just letting you all know what happened, The twat was messaging people trying to sell my mixes for £20 each!
Trying to sell theese bogus i tunes accounts for £25 and genreally trying to take my mates/my contacts money

all along there thinking its kool its oli/noize :rinsed:

Haha the man has a point..

Post a pic of you fingering your arsehole on webcam or we will never know!

Seriously though.. Thats a shitty situation

Yeh mate, i would imagine a good ass fingering would be a shitty situation lol

It is me bro

im just letting you all know what happened, The twat was messaging people trying to sell my mixes for £20 each!
Trying to sell theese bogus i tunes accounts for £25 and genreally trying to take my mates/my contacts money

all along there thinking its kool its oli/noize :rinsed:

What a wanker!

People like that must have really sad lives if thats how they try and make there money!

Myspace
Facebook
Ebay
Eurostar
Pay pal

hes fucked over/tried to fuck over all of those

Myspace he fucked over spammed everyone being a twat then deleted it... nothing i can do,, its gone

Facebook hes probs still on now, say hi for me

Ebay im bidding on cars

Eurostar deleted my deatails for belgium this weekend

Pay pal was fine thank god it picked up on 3rd party trying to log in and the account was stopped

And all my messages i had on hotmail he deleted and was messaging everyone in my conctact list!!!

Customer service are useless as well, every time i messaged them i received an automated reply they try to make out to be written by a person.
Basically when U send them a message they pick up tags in the txt you have put then try give you an answer based on what you put
Wtf is that about really... C*nts

Its taking me like 24 hours per message! to sort all this out,,

so them pics i sent wasnt for you??

BUT YOU TOLD ME YOU LOVED ME!!! YOU SAID YOU WANTED TO SPEND THE REST OF YOUR LIFE WITH ME??? AND NOW YOUR SAYING THAT WASNT YOU???

THIS IS NOT FAIR OLIVER!!! I WILL NOT STAND FOR THIS... IF YOU THINK THIS IS SOME ELABORATE WAY TO GET RID OF ME.... THINK AGAIN MR!!! I WILL FIND A WAY FOR US TO BE TOGETHER!! I PROMISE!!

Myspace
Facebook
Ebay
Eurostar
Pay pal

hes fucked over/tried to fuck over all of those

Myspace he fucked over spammed everyone being a twat then deleted it... nothing i can do,, its gone

Facebook hes probs still on now, say hi for me

Ebay im bidding on cars

Eurostar deleted my deatails for belgium this weekend

Pay pal was fine thank god it picked up on 3rd party trying to log in and the account was stopped

And all my messages i had on hotmail he deleted and was messaging everyone in my conctact list!!!

What an absolute cunt, i really hope you find out who's done this mate...reading all that makes me wanna fill him in.

sounds funny,,but the thing im pissed off about most is myspace

i took pretty much all my bookings on there, had loads of contacts from promoters round the world, with sets upcoming threw it as it happened
Got loads feedback from fans worldwide when i posted new stuff up....
& was allmost @ quarter of a million song plays
i was kinda proud of that

The other stuff i can get back, but cus this wasteman canceled it after harrasing my fans on there... its permenant

if i ever find out who did this,, probs not gonna happen but...
I will ruin there lives

fuck man nasty! had mine hacked a few years back but sorted it b4 anything happened... mate i feel 4 ya thats some serious shit

its happened again,, same shit! .... i wreckon they have put a trojan into my computer so they can easily get passwords again or something

shit man!! hope you get it sorted!!

Back
Top Bottom